for The Elemental Casanova

10/27/2020 c11 Phantom Frost
I Really hope your planning to continue this story after so long their aren't enough naruto x fem world fics which just a travesty
10/27/2020 c10 Phantom Frost
10/27/2020 c12 Phantom Frost
Really Really hope your planning to continue this story after so long their aren't enough naruto x fem world fics which just a travesty
8/28/2020 c13 Guest
honestly shit...it’s like you’re mixing & matching shit up. With the avatar shit & the modern shit songs. But I’m willing to read this despite my shitty self having enough, because this shitty fics speaks to my inner shitty self. Somehow...kinda shitty I know. I’ve become somesort of a shitty degenerate. Since I’m wHEEZING cause this shitty fic got a whole lotta shitty crack one on another shitty layer. Bitch Fight in every scene feeling like those shitty reality shows. To be fair it is shitty, but still! this degenerate need some shitty crack to cheer my shitty self. And now I’m just repeating shitty dialouge again, shit still channeling my inner shitty self while writing this shitty review that I made. And curious how many shits did I put? shit, makes me sound like shitty Levi. pretty shit worthy tho.
8/28/2020 c13 Guest
‘what the fuck did I just read’ that sentence kept on repeating over and over after each chapter. It’s like all desirable men are a rarity, and the ladies no matter the age. Always bitch fight in every chapter...which is fukcinh hilarious. It’s like all the fangirls(&nonbinary genders) are jumping onto Levi Ackerman for example. Since he is widely aHem wanted.
8/28/2020 c7 Guest
fucking crack on crack on another crack! I’m wheezing~ honestly Sai’s doing is just hilarious pfftt learning incorrect or rather fictional inappropriate info. and actually acting them out. Wew Sai. I ain’t taking this seriously...it’s just WHEEZING, I don’t care anymore if I cringe most of the times. BUT THE FACT IT IS STILL MAKING ME WHEEZE TO THIS DAY, says enough.
7/1/2020 c13 Bond
Love your story!
5/31/2020 c13 Phantom Frost
Really wish this story was still being worked on its so Good and still is even after reading it 3 times just wish it wasn't abandoned
4/2/2020 c10 Chyllen
Love the lingerie battle laughed my ass off . Definitely like your sense of humor
12/5/2019 c13 Darkknight333rd
Please continue this story
10/27/2019 c13 PrintedSnail11
9/9/2019 c13 SeriphXIII
Great story
4/5/2019 c13 zehendner
Can't wait for more chapter's
2/13/2019 c3 Oh wow
Did you seriously use real life fucking top 100 songs in a fucking Naruto fic? Why not add that Naruto drove a Prius? Or wears clothes from Hot Topic? You cocksucking little shit. I knew I should've agreed with your mother on aborting you, while I was jackhammering the living hell out of her delicious cunt. God your mother knew how to take a load. Wish I could've given her a better child than you were.

LOOOOOL
1/21/2019 c13 Borello
this story is crazy. but the story is interesting, funny and great too.
531 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »