for The Elemental Casanova

5/13/2015 c13 Guest
The story is great but when is th next chapter
5/12/2015 c13 ARSLOTHES
I hope you update this soon, its pretty funny in a smutty sort of way
4/18/2015 c13 mdhunter111
Awesome story pal! Great job! Please continue, and soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
4/18/2015 c13 AnonymousCritic212
Besides the obviously disturbing content, this was a chapter in the right direction. Also, continue this story. I see great potential for something in it.
4/18/2015 c12 AnonymousCritic212
Honestly, although still disturbing, I can see this going in the right direction! Now, if only Naruto would marry Hinata... *CoughHintCoughHint* Oh, excuse me.
4/18/2015 c11 AnonymousCritic212
I know this is my first time saying something since I started, so here I go: Although strange, weird, disturbing, and disgusting, including many things I am against, this story has entertaining qualities and creativity that others lack. For this, I congratulate you! Also, I am SO happy for Naruto being with Hinata! You have no idea how much of a relief it is to find someone who does this pairing, makes Hinata like how she should be, and does the pairing right! Plus, although I am not for pre-marital 'intimacy', I find it proper that Naruto's '1st' be with his beloved Hinata.
3/7/2015 c13 AtlasBeings
Hahahaha.. the omake was hilarious, "deepen clan ties" hahaha.. it was the best. keep it up man & while you are at it, why not make a omake series of naruto's political adventures.
3/6/2015 c13 1rc48177
Been a while since you updated, any reason?
1/26/2015 c13 Glogbag
Love the story, especially the pacing and how you made Naruto just say 'fuck it' (quite literally I might add) before having a sex fest. Especially like the Omake this time, though it did give me a bit of friction burn (not really I was just trying to be funny (that may or may not be so if my gf finds this she doesn't know ))
1/16/2015 c7 johnny h
One of best naruto fanfiction's that I read in a while u should keep going with it :)
1/1/2015 c13 Guest
I FUCKING love this story, lol hahahahaha, plenty of sex, comedy and hot chicks, plus a bad ass main character, perfect story for me
1/1/2015 c13 1Merciful Excutioner
This is an awesome story!
12/21/2014 c5 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
cool
12/16/2014 c13 Guest
So...who wants to take the idea of this story, because he's been gone for a while.
10/30/2014 c13 5narmulti