for Make Me Wanna Die

10/8/2013 c9 5MMPRFansince93
Oh wow. Amazing how things can go from zero to fucked up like that. I cannot wait for the final battle!
10/8/2013 c9 3Ryuno chu
This is so depressing... Everything changed so fast.
10/7/2013 c9 9Yugioh13
Yay! Finally a new chapter! Long one and it was really good! Laughed my head off when you did 'In Memory of the Swear Jar' and the Sex Phone Line was hilarious too XD Did NOT expect Mindy to do that...that was a shocker, but interesting way to see you portray her. The flashback of Angelina and Chris was awesome! Love it when you mention their old relationship. The ending was really upsetting, but that just makes me all the more excited to see the final battles to come! PLEASE update soon!
10/7/2013 c1 Linaxx
Please update!
10/5/2013 c8 Lana
Sweet jeezes. What's wrong with you, Chris?! You loved her once, remember? Now you feel that raping her would be a suitable punishment for the pain you have suffered?!
Chris D'Amico, you are a sick, sick son of a bitch.

That said, I loved this chapter. Dave and Mindy are really sweet together, and Mindy is really much better girlfriend material for Dave than Katie ever was. Hope they will stay together. And I also loved the whole flashback scene. Made me really sad, though. Angelina and Chris was so sweet and perfect together!

Update soon, please.
10/4/2013 c8 Guest
When chapter 9 is ready? Can't wait! 33
10/2/2013 c8 Guest
Update soon :-) :-)
10/2/2013 c8 5MMPRFansince93
Just got caught up with this and your previous story and have to say that I am hooked! Keep up the good work and update soon please!
9/29/2013 c8 3Ryuno chu
I really love the flashback. Will there be more? It's nice seeing how good they were together. Makes me sad though...
9/29/2013 c8 9Yugioh13
Hooray for a long chapter! I really liked the battle scene between Chris' team and Angelina. Hilarious insult! I loved it! hahaha Also I really liked the whole scene where Chris and Angelina went to Coney Island together. It was really cute; too bad their relationship went downhill like that. Hope something good comes out of all of this; I really liked those two together. Also I really like how you describe the relationship with Dave and Mindy, they're adorable. Like I said awhile back, I really like how you're rewriting certain parts of the movie. Please update soon!
9/28/2013 c7 Lana
OMG Poor Angelina! I feel so bad for her in this chapter! I guess it's time to head down the really dark path now. Right now I just sitting here hoping Chris won't do something terrible to hurt Angelina the way he's going to hurt Dave.
9/24/2013 c7 3Ryuno chu
And now I am super excited to get an update. I can't wait to see how this progresses and who will be on which side when all is said and done.
9/23/2013 c7 8adm-frb
Really nice updates.

Really nice to see Dave and Mindy get together. Really, when it comes down to it, Mindy could only ever be with one person; Dave. They both understand each other and can only be completely honest with each other.

The put down of Brooke and and her posse was absolutely brilliant. A much more subtle way of getting her own back without the risk of getting suspended since "no one actually saw" Mindy put the truth serum and laxatives in their food. What's more, Mindy doesn't realise it, but she just became the new Queen Bee/Top Dog.

I still feel for Colonel Stars and Stripes every time I read or watch his ultimate death. He was a true example of a redeemed soul.
9/22/2013 c7 9Yugioh13
Two chapters in one day! YES! You just made my day! I thought the whole thing with Dave and Mindy was soooo freaking adorable! I loved it! Wish that could have happened in the movie instead lol. Also Chris is completely INSANE! Liked the whole thing between him and Angelina; gave me shivers. Please update soon! I really wanna find out what happens next! Hope the next chapter is as good as these two! I love this story!
9/22/2013 c7 Guest
Why did you change Mindy's revenge and Dave's consolation for her?
55 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »