for Make Me Wanna Die

9/21/2013 c5 1FrancescaPendragon
I think I may have blushed a bit reading the cheeky moment between the two characters.
asdfghjkl; I must know what happens next! I love this!
9/16/2013 c5 8adm-frb
Looks like Angelina is going to have to choose sides...

Brilliant expansion on the take down of Mr Wu, I could really tell exactly what was happening.
9/15/2013 c5 Missannieb
Ommgggggg more please!
9/15/2013 c5 Lana
Is it very wrong of me to wish for Angelina to choose Chris? After reading this chapter, I've kinda starting to hope she in the end will join the Toxic Mega Cunts. You know, after the police and authorities screw them over and superheroes are being arrested.

Oh, and btw, perfect choice of lyrics in the beginning of this chapter. That song illustrate Angelina's feelings and dilemma so perfectly!
9/14/2013 c5 9Yugioh13
Whoa! Angelina is in trouble now! What's she gonna do now? Glad I know what's going on in the story now since I finally saw the second movie (which was awesome by the way! I wanna see it again! XD) LOVED that moment between her and Chris, hope he comes back again in the next chapter! PLEASE update soon! I really wanna find out what happens next!
9/14/2013 c4 Annemarie234
Sooo good! Love! XD
9/12/2013 c4 Missyfanfic
Wow this is one of the best Chris d'amico fanfics out there! :D keep writing please! 3
9/10/2013 c4 8adm-frb
Much better, that's all I can say.

9/10/2013 c4 2AlexLunaaah
Lmao ooh fangirls, aren't they just everyone's favorites?
I really liked that you used decode to start this chapter I don't think there is a song more fitting than this one for it & I can totally see you using 'I caught myself' for another chapter even more bc it's fitting with Angelina's mixed emotions.
Ohh did I mention you have an awesome taste in music? Lol
9/8/2013 c4 Lana
Hi! I follow both of your Kick Ass stories, and I just love them! I cracked up when I read the whole "Motherfucker and Knockout should be together" thing. That's EXACTLY what fangirls would discuss on Tumblr. Nice touch! Keep up the good work!
9/8/2013 c4 9Yugioh13
Yay! New chapter! I've been waiting all week for this XD I really liked the song choice for this chapter, one of my favorites from the Twilight films and it definitely describes this relationship between Angelina and Chris. The whole tumblr thing had me dying of laughter. lols Very good idea! Please update soon! I really hope Chris returns in the next chapter! (Sadly, still haven't seen the movie...I'll see it eventually hopefully)
9/7/2013 c3 SummerHaze
looooooove! Next chapter please!
9/2/2013 c3 Yugioh13
And the drama ensues between them! I really like it so far! I love your OC's too, they're really cool! Even though I haven't seen the second one yet, I can still picture the story in my mind as I read it. Hope I can see it eventually! Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
9/1/2013 c3 JessBerry23
I absolutely loved this chapter. I love how you spin things to work for you. I will eagerly be awaiting the next chapter!
9/1/2013 c3 15JustALonelySoul
Another perfect chapter! Definitely loved it when she beat Chris up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »