for Make Me Wanna Die

8/31/2013 c3 2AlexLunaaah
Bc dealing with an ex bf isn't bad enough Angelina has to deal with a supervillain!
I'm definitely on her side for beating him up, then again every time someone annoys me I want to beat them up too so I throw things. Lol
but seriously, Chris did deserve it & what sucks even more is that her confusion is only making things worse for her.
Update soon! (:
8/29/2013 c2 theGhostOfHelena
Love it :D
8/26/2013 c2 4SilverSirens
Obviously he wants to do a little more than tie her up and spank her. (I had to and do not want to apologize)
8/25/2013 c2 2AlexLunaaah
Oooooh fudgee.
That sucks! That is soo not going to help her get back into things! O:
can't wait to see the next chapter!
8/25/2013 c1 AlexLunaaah
Must admit its good so far(:
I'm sooo glad you're back!
8/24/2013 c1 8adm-frb
Really interesting. I'm just hoping that you don't just follow the films storyline like for like as you did in the preceding story. The fact that you've got not just Dave, but Angelina along with Lacey and Ava means that you can really take advantage of the butterfly effect.

A good idea, I think, would be if you made it so that Mindy does not get caught by Marcus; thus allowing her to continue as Hit-Girl.

Another thing you could do, is correct the stupid retcon in Kick-Ass 2. In the first film, Marcus clearly knew that Dave was Kick-Ass - he even asked him to look out for her - yet in Kick-Ass 2 he clearly has no idea Dave is Marcus.

What do you think/
8/22/2013 c1 Lalalay
In looove with this. Keep writing!
8/21/2013 c1 10Lucky Strike's alter ego
I love it already! Kick-Ass 2 seriously was one of the best movies of the year! I cannot believe some people said it sucked. The butler was so not better. Update soon!
8/20/2013 c1 4Mieko-chan12
I'm really excited to see how this turns out! I'll be waiting for your next update!
8/19/2013 c1 1Mikado X Goddess