FanFiction.Net
for Inside the Red Zone

7/30/2014 c11 Clawed Butterfly
I thoroughly appreciate the chapter title. I will go down with this ship too! I don't care what other people say! EreAni all the way! XD
7/24/2014 c7 Mikeymanny123
What the hell is wrong with you why did you break up the love story and make Annie into a murderer
7/7/2014 c6 Guest
Yes you are an EVIL BITCH
6/29/2014 c3 2Juggsauce
I try to keep from reading too many stories on here while I work on my own, but John (Prima) recommended this one and I'm glad he did. I really like the approach you've taken so far, it's really fun. You've really put your own spin on characters like Mikasa and Annie but you make it work very well. I've yet to finish but I will review again when I'm current. So far, though, I'm really enjoying this. If ever you'd like a beta reader, feel free to message me. :)
6/25/2014 c11 3Blue Soki
Type your review for this chapter here...
6/25/2014 c4 cybercorpsesnake
Brilliant chapter. Great characterizations especially the insight into Annies mind. The stress would be taking its toll on all of them.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
6/11/2014 c11 unblockabletree4
Great chapter. I really do like the tone of this one, as well as outlining some backstory. Great job. I always do love how you five into the psychology of the characters, into their minds. Keep up the great work!
6/10/2014 c11 Guest
Nothing is better than some fluffy/angsty Ereani. Great chapter!
6/10/2014 c11 74wreckofherheart
I've really enjoyed reading this. A lot.
There's more, right? Cannot wait for a new chapter if there is!
6/10/2014 c11 writinginreverse
*sigh* Good job as always, Eure.
But damn if I can't help but cringe at what's going to happen.
6/10/2014 c11 AtsiaZ
YAAAAAAYYYYY! They're finally back together! No more teenager angst! Can there have more progressive plot lines now? Not that this part was bad plot, just too angsty for my tastes.
6/10/2014 c11 18GodzillaFollower1998
HOORAY! They're back together, really nice to see them literatly kiss and make up!

Really nicly done, nice to see such touching romance.

I look forward to the next chapter, as always.
6/3/2014 c10 7Fic Writer From Texas
You're story is awesome. It keeps your attention from beginning until the end. I like the story plot. Also the love plot is good. Update soon. It has become one of my top five favorite.
5/25/2014 c10 Xarcies
Please keep going with this. The angst is great. It's so real, so deep. Please keep going with it.
5/2/2014 c1 kenny.godbolt
The last chapter kinda makes it seem like the end.I hope that's not it how long it takes to write a chapter but you gotta hurry and
344 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »