FanFiction.Net
for Inside the Red Zone

4/30/2014 c10 Guest
This is an awesome love up and update. (p.s. I was posses when I got to episode 9 lol)
4/26/2014 c10 2Grimmaced
Fucken Annie talking about her feels and shit... What about my feels? God damnit...
4/25/2014 c1 Hercules8
Cool story so far! :)
4/22/2014 c10 Ivang007
Well looks like annie is not going to get the D anytime soon, but wow, annie you fucked up real bad this time. I almost broke out into tears man. Great fan fiction and keep up the awesome work dude.
4/16/2014 c10 Guest
Very good chapter. I don't know how you can bring more angst to every chapter than before.. But omg I want the next chapter soon.
4/16/2014 c10 Chapter 10
I cried, ever so much, please tell me you'll update more ;;_;
4/17/2014 c10 15MBScavenger1498
Well damn... That was depressing. Good, but REALLY fucking depressing. This story has gotten significantly better over time. At first it seemed a bit too zany, but now I think you've perfectly captured just how fucked up this ship can get. Just in general a good job.

Good luck with everything,

Scavenger
4/15/2014 c10 1Zero4Hire
Ah, Euregatto. You and your wonderful writing skills are always a pleasure, so thank you for that. Awesome chapter, and can't wait for the next one because I know its going to be amazing. I also hope you doing well in your personal life and all that. Anyway, thanks for everything!
4/14/2014 c10 2Inuyoukai52
Hmmm... definitely interesting. I just got finished reading your story, and I like the way its going. I have to ask though, are you basing this off the anime or manga? Because I don't remember them spending any time in the inner walls except for the brief time when they exposed Annie. In any case, whether its anime, manga, or you just added that part in, nicely done.
4/13/2014 c10 Kaioo
God damnit Annie...
4/13/2014 c10 RXLF9.8
Huwaaaaah! This is probably the most intense, angst-ridden, sparring-filled, emotion-littered SnK fanfic I've ever read! Keep up the awesome work! More power! :DD
4/12/2014 c10 Ryu Hizume
Oh. Well...Annie just fucked up. She fucked up reeeaaalll bad. I'm gonna hazard a guess and say we're not going to see any Annie and Eren exposite in a while, are we? Ahh, what a shame, just a damn crying shame. Great story man, really great. You're definitely one of the better Annie x Eren authors. I'm always happy when I see you update. Hope you're writing as fast as you can.
4/12/2014 c9 4Alex of Pandora
Right... What's with these chapter 10 reviews, it shows that there isn't one .
4/1/2014 c10 44Kamil the Awesome
Goddammit Sam. This is why we can't have nice things.
4/1/2014 c10 10Kisame Hoshigaki
hey, i'm mexican, for me this is a normal day, it's a cruel (i'm joking is a cool joke) joke, make the same in december 28 th and that is a cool joke for mexicans.

by the way, your fic is great and i'll be waiting for the update.

regards