FanFiction.Net
for Inside the Red Zone

10/20/2013 c1 Ian
Holy hell great fic
10/15/2013 c3 5Silent Hero 13
Enjoyed the chapters you put out as usual, but wow, Eren really surprised us then. That "I love you" came out of nowhere! loved the way Annie apathetically pokes Jean with a stick, lol. The mental image XD Good job and keep doing what you do.
10/14/2013 c3 unblockabletree4
Yay! An update! But in all seriousness great job with this chapter. Something I really enjoy is that you keep the characters as themselves yet still make it lighthearted. I really do get a high school vibe from all of this, and I mean that in a good way. Now comes the question of the stories length, whether you will include elements from the main plot, and whether you are going to shift tone a start killing people off. But I really enjoyed this chapter an d hope that you continue on with this fic.
And as always, keep up the great work!
10/14/2013 c3 O
Lol poor Reiner and Jean
10/14/2013 c3 1ZenGardens
Comedy Gold. MOAR!
10/14/2013 c3 DeadFlash27
Lol at Jean and Reiner! also did eren and annie frick?
10/14/2013 c3 36LieutBrook
That was VERY unexpected xD
10/14/2013 c3 2The Clawed Butterfly
very cute!
10/14/2013 c3 ibeanzzz
i love this chapter can't wait till the next!
10/14/2013 c3 PrimaMalum
GODDAMMIT SAM!

The dialogue you create is masterfully done! My flanks are still hurting! Everything about this chapter is glorious, and it was well worth the wait. The interactions between the characters are absolute gold, it's just perfection!

I look forward to the next chapter, you brilliant bastard!
10/14/2013 c3 cybercorpsesnake
Awesome chapter. You still have the great humor of the previous chapters. Loved the whole comedy with them in barracks.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
10/14/2013 c3 arch-nsha
that was... a lot of awesome in one chapter! annie 'the lion-hearted' being afraid of the dark (and thunderstorms) is a nice touch. favorite parts: the prank, connie's "holy shit reiner you wet your bed!", 'tweedle dee' and 'tweedle dumb' getting what they deserved for being nosy asses and passing out, eren and mikasa's sibling ship, and the last scene, and all the eren/annie in between... so basically the whole chapter. it was definitely worth the wait :)
10/13/2013 c2 Fiery hey
Lol
10/13/2013 c1 Z
Really great
10/13/2013 c3 Arkevil
Fucking Fuck! Finally! My fucking god. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I promise to not hound you anymore for a while (tragic lie)

I love you and this chapter is sweet. Your Annie is the best. I fucking love the character interaction. Brilliant as always. Can't wait for Chapter 4. fkbsdkfjnf

Goddammit Sam!