for Inside the Red Zone

9/4/2013 c1 cybercorpsesnake
Really sweet and great first chapter. The swearing is a little over used at some parts and takes away from the scene or moment.
9/4/2013 c2 unblockabletree4
Another well done chapter, and I really like how it has in a way a high school vibe with how everyone interacts with each other, especially the comedy. I think you did a great job with the relationship so far, as well as having other character's personalities. Again well done, and also thank you for Turing this into a full fix as well. You are one of the writers that I really look forward to when you post/update because you have a nice rhythm when you write. Again, buetiful job. Keep up the great work!
9/4/2013 c2 1Deus Orion
Hah, I loved this chapter I really can't wait to see what happens in the next one.
9/1/2013 c1 Elissa
Omg that was funny
9/1/2013 c1 3matsuky1407
Kyaaaaaaaa! let me love you for writing this. Asdfghjkkl! i just cant! my erenannie feels. You write them so well. *hugs my pillow while rolling in bed.* sorry fir the fangirling. Anyway you are so awesome. This fic is so perfect.
9/1/2013 c1 5Silent Hero 13
One of my favourite pairing and you've written this story between them well. Will you make more chapters, because I really could see this going on, think about it? Anyway good job.
8/29/2013 c1 Ayumi Feroux
please make a part 2, I'm begging u omfg 3 I ship Eren x Annie so hard and I really liked this story so I hope u make a part 2 with a little bit of... I suppose... kissing.. and... yeah. It would make your story cooler c:
8/27/2013 c1 7Rookk
Man, I love reading about these two. They have a great dynamic which I find... endearing. Seriously, they shouldn't be shippable, but they are!

I am a big fan of Eren and Annie, even more so that Eren and Mikasa because I couldn't help but see the sibling relationship. Though, I am growing on them, I just like Eren and Annie more. In saying that, I liked this. It was cute and definitely had the right amount of sass to it. Gah, Annie is amazing. Probably why she's my favourite character :)
8/24/2013 c1 Guest
I think this is the BEST Eren/Annie one i have read yet.
8/23/2013 c1 5crayola94
This is wonderful, like his writing. Write more about this ship and I will be very happy.
ErenxAnnie needs more love.
8/23/2013 c1 4Salaeren
Excellent, excellent premise. Original, a refreshing new look at their time as trainees.

Your pacing, your dialogue, the way you've perfectly captured the emotions between each and every character in this story...you nailed it. I am very impressed.

Honestly, she's the girl that makes the most sense. Her relationship with Eren is easily the most dynamic, and I'm happy to see it as the focus of your writing. Regarding your writing, please, continue. Write more, whenever you can. Expand your horizons, your vocabulary, your style. Write the stories like this one, the stories that want to be read.

See you around!
8/20/2013 c1 unblockabletree4
Nice story. I am curious though, is this going to be a one-shot or a full fic? Because I really like where you went with this and I see a lot of potential in this if you were to turn it into a full fic. Otherwise, you have done a wonderful job and I hope you do continue this.
8/20/2013 c1 Guest
Nice work. We need more annie eren fanfics :D
8/19/2013 c1 95Miqila
You know, I'd say "Poor Reiner" but since I love to see him get his ass kicked I'll just say "Way to go Annie!" and the same for the ending, too.
344 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23