for Inside the Red Zone

2/10/2018 c11 turtlebelt65
Need more chap i know its been 4 years but stil com on
1/22/2018 c11 CaptainRachmaninov
Firstly, I hate you. Secondly, I don’t mean that but damn do you gotta play me like that? I would sell my left leg to you if you would pick this back up again. Otherwise, amazing story, amazing writing. I love you!
12/2/2017 c1 3Rowknan
Mikasa is going to murder Annie.
10/8/2017 c11 4Facing Fear
Curious, are you planning on updating or is the story actually done? As it stands, you can actually end the story on that note, despite leaving it quite open-ended in terms of where they go from there. A sequel perhaps? In any case, it was a great read.
10/8/2017 c10 Facing Fear
Ahh, love the flashbacks and reconciliation between Annie and Eren :)
10/8/2017 c4 Facing Fear
Cerebus Syndrome, have you heard of that trope? Because wow, this chapter really switched up the story from the light-hearted humour/romance that it initially was. Not saying it's bad, because your writing is great, the whiplash was just quick.
10/8/2017 c1 Facing Fear
Loved it, the humor was prevalent throughout the chapter, especially in the early narrative with Annie's denial. The interaction between them is great, and for some reason, the friendly Connie pat made me snort.
9/12/2017 c11 DemonHunter175
Asshole
8/15/2017 c11 Houlz
Will there be an update instead of the April fool prank? Or it's finished? But I like the way u write the story and they are amazing! Keep up the great work mate!
8/10/2017 c11 hi
*whips out ak47* oh fucking hell no that is NOT the end
8/10/2017 c9 hi
i'm so used to them fanfictions where everything is sunny and nice, i'm glad you took a more realistic approach to love(not that i've ever loved anybody in that way lmao the only people i love are family members)
8/10/2017 c5 hi
NOANNIEKEEPLOVINGHIMILOVETHISSHIP
8/9/2017 c1 Guest
Good but don't make Reiner the ass
8/9/2017 c4 hi
ripjkerenisntdeadtotallynotcryingnope
8/9/2017 c3 Hi
*mikasa stomps her right foot on the ground repeatedly* Drat, I was too slow. At least I still have my husbando pillow.
344 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »