FanFiction.Net
for Inside the Red Zone

8/9/2017 c3 Hi
*mikasa stomps her right foot on the ground repeatedly* Drat, I was too slow. At least I still have my husbando pillow.
8/9/2017 c2 hi
Oh my god i'm laughing so hard
8/9/2017 c1 hi
oh my lord i'm squealing why am i squealing this isn't my otp its close but not it that goes to erevi
8/9/2017 c11 ascoffbattlemage
i hate you
8/1/2017 c11 Guest
Dick move man... Dick move
7/15/2017 c2 Mitsuki-love13
This chapter was so fun I love all from it. The dance and the tag game. SnK needs more lighthearted moments like this
7/15/2017 c1 Mitsuki-love13
That escalated quickly but I'm not complain :D
7/12/2017 c11 5VS29
COME ON! WE DESERVE SOME FLUFF AFTER ALL THAT ANGSTY SHIT
6/28/2017 c11 2XiiiKakashi
Fucking dirty move man. I like the story too
6/26/2017 c4 theRedzak
So, Annie is not a Shifter? And so are Reiner and Bertolt, or what? Why? But Eren is one, right? 'Cause if not, that means the story is finished, and not with a happy ending at that.
6/25/2017 c3 theRedzak
Poor Jean. Mikasa is adorable. I wonder what Reiner's revenge is gonna be like?
6/25/2017 c2 theRedzak
I like how you portray the connection between her affection for Eren and her father, #Anniesgotdaddyissues. How come Mikasa misunderstands everything this drastically? Is she in denial or something?
6/25/2017 c1 theRedzak
Nice start. They're Titans, why are Annie and Eren still bruised the next day? Aware of it or not, he still has Titan healing, so does Annie. Major Plot hole. Otherwise, real nice start.
6/25/2017 c11 5Third-Sin-Wrath
When I saw that you updated I was very happy. I also didn't remember the story much so I went back and red the entire thing just to get to this chapter. Best prank ever.
6/15/2017 c11 LordRevan66
This is some cold shit you just pulled. However I forgive you because of this boss ass story, I really hope you update it or make a sequel to it.
345 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »