for A Day with Jericho

9/26/2013 c10 MerryMayHam
After three days of reading your stories and love them all, I am sorry you decided to take a break. I truly shall miss your tales of Annie and Eyal as they are my super spies. I too dearly love the character of Eyal Lavin and hope you will be back to writing soon. Thanks for sharing.
9/13/2013 c10 artzannie25
Its over? So soon? Loved the story. And yes we know she chose eyal. It was the right choice after all. I miss eyal on the show too. I hope he shows up before season end. I want eyal. But it looks like teo was turning into the next eyal. But they killed him off. (Though part of me is suspicious. They may have just faked his death to get Henry off his trail)
9/13/2013 c10 Mleong
Thank you for your stories. I've really enjoyed reading them. I'm a huge Eyal fan as well and I hope that the show will do the character justice upon his return. I look forward to your new stories soon.
9/12/2013 c10 EyalFan
You have a way of bring both Annie and Eyal to life in your stories. Your absents will be missed by many. Thank you for taking time to share with us and hoping to be reading more stories very soon.
9/12/2013 c10 3TuxedoCat42
Awww! A baby Jericho! I love how much consideration you have put into Annie and Eyal's relationship. It is complicated and deserves some time to progress into a meaningful relationship. I will miss your updates and anticipate the return of your story!
9/12/2013 c10 6bouc0101
Thanks for the wonderfuls stories. I also like the caracter of Eyal Lavin. Hope CA will treath his storyline well (if he appears in season 4 that is). Hope to be reading you soon. Agains lots of thanks and hope you your writting breaks brings you more ideas for storylines.
9/12/2013 c10 4Sugar Stars at Night
Have truly enjoyed your stories and sad on my part your taking a break but understand. Please come back renewed and refreshed with your impressive talent for telling stories about Annie and Eyal. Thank you for sharing.
9/12/2013 c10 me
I love ur stories. Keep writing for us.
Thanks
9/11/2013 c9 EyalFan
Poor Jericho but I'm sure Letizia will buy him the best food for a full recovery. Wonder what Eyal will tell Joan at their meeting in Washington. I'm enjoying this story vey much and please keep posting.
9/9/2013 c8 Patsy
Love reading this Annie/Eyal feel good story but it looks as if things might get a little ugly. Can't wait for the scene at the airport.
9/9/2013 c8 Guest
Looks like a showdown is coming. Thx and looking for the next chapter to see what happens.
9/8/2013 c7 3TuxedoCat42
Oh, this is (and has been) soooo good. The Flying Levin, *sigh* I wonder if we'll ever see it on the show.
9/7/2013 c7 Guest
Love them together on the boat. Makes me happy.
9/4/2013 c7 4Sugar Stars at Night
Way to go Annie. Love how Eyal cleverly gave control over to her and it became Annie's choice. Think the Annie/Eyal pairing is great. Thanks :)
9/4/2013 c7 mc