for VGC Life

8/27/2019 c9 Guest
I do hope we get the ending of this wonderful story; because I genuinely love it. Ever since I finished the entire thing in one day and it was 5 am I kept thinking to myself; "NOO I DONT WANT IT END HEEEEREEE". sadly we might never know what could have been a great ending to this story.
8/27/2019 c9 Guest
To be fair the author never said which Christmas it was going to be in. For all we know it could be posted before the Christmas of 2020
9/15/2017 c5 Guest
This is reminding me so much of the ending of the novel "A Hat Full of Sky". I really reccomend it to you all. The author is Terry Prachett if your wondering.
9/27/2016 c9 Revius
Please don't leave ousted like this. It's too good of a focus to leave ousted on this heartbreaking cliffhanger.
11/30/2015 c1 1Percy James
Day 7954: Still waiting for an update.

Seriously, this is one of the Best fanfictions/works of litetature I've ever read. And hell, if I have to, I'll wait another year, or two, if the last chapters are only close as good as the ones so far.
( Sorry for bad english, I guess)
5/4/2015 c9 rayfe
More story please
12/16/2014 c9 random
I'm really hoping Leo isn't in that bed and it's just being borrowed by a friend of his. I hope this doesn't turn into the generic "I was drunk when it happened" cheating story.
11/18/2014 c9 Anything Goes
Can't wait to find out what happens next!
10/25/2014 c9 Shiso Kitsune
I've got to admit that this is one hell of a story, and you've done such a brilliant job with it. You've managed to bring depth to a bunch of wonderful but 2D characters, in such a way that I just can't help but get embroiled in with their emotional highs and lows and all the inbetweens.

I applaud you for your skill and sincerely hope that this comes to completion and becomes a beacon for VG Cats fanfiction
10/21/2014 c9 Guest
I'm personally not one to give reviews as I don't have a lot of experience as a writer but, I do like this story so far.. Keep it up! Also that cliff hanger at the end of last chapter has reaaally made constantly refresh the page everyday on my phone to see if there was a new chapter.

Anyways- TL;DR I like the story and have been eagerly been waiting for more.
9/20/2014 c1 muchet
It's a shame no one's commented yet. Great work so far, your story is without a doubt the best in the VGC category.
6/26/2014 c8 2Valmariel
Well, the end of part two! Really, it's great too see another chapter of this great drama story.

So far it's absolutely BETTER than the last chapter. You made me carried away with the feels over a seemingly simple conflict. It's just my opinion but I felt the characters are really exist inside me. They're so natural that I can feel what they feel. You're a genius story writer.

Though I correctly guessed Aeris would went overseas when she's not happy even after she got a promotion. Let's just say I read stories with similar 'problem' quite a lot. :P

Keep writing, 'cause I'm eager for more!
3/27/2014 c7 Valmariel
Well, the most awaited moment finally came into this chapter.

I've always admired your rich selection of words to prevent any repetition or cliched words. It made me interested in the 'very detailed' details you wrote there. Some people hates unnecessary details, but yours were just perfect.

The story itself creates a lot if possibilities for continuation, so an unexpected surprise from it will be interesting.

So keep it up and thanks for the story! :)
3/5/2014 c7 2RPGNerd
This is easily on of the more professional works in this place ( aside for a few spelling errors and putting he or she instead of the other a few times) I love how Leo and Aris have sort of "grow" throughout the story. This is probably my favorite VGC fan fiction on here and I and looking forward to and despising the end at the same time. This is a great story and I hope there are more to come.
2/1/2014 c6 ThatOneGuy44
Great chapter! And I'm pretty sure that readers love to despise an asshole as much a writer loves using one :P I'm glad Victor got what he deserved via Aeris foot. A lot of interesting stuff going on in here, I like the way you were describing both of their reservations about their feelings for each other, thoughts are confusing but it's pretty clear what they're thinking. There were some small grammatical/spelling mistakes (Lisa/Liza?), but nothing that detracted from enjoying the story. I'm excited to see where this is going! Best of luck with your exams, hope you manage to keep your sanity!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »