for Spiders

1/10/2016 c1 5AGirlCalledPadfoot
This was sweet. Great story.
11/18/2014 c1 6KeepCalmAndYarnOver
The end! I love the end!
8/2/2014 c1 Guest
:,) lol, the smiley face has wrinkles.

:) #
(Squashed waffle)
3/31/2014 c1 14LunaNotLoony
Love it! Really funny until the end when it becomes sad. Really well written.
9/16/2013 c1 27Hermione Is My Role Model
Haha really funny
Until the end, that is :( then it gets sad :'( WAAH FRED WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?!
8/19/2013 c1 4EcargWillOneDayRuleTheWorld
That was a really fun story, but then it got really sad at the end :( A great mix of POVs and use of flash forwards/backs. A solid one-shot!
I would love it if you could visit Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). It's a roleplaying website that is full of great authors like you, you'd fit right in! Please respond if you are interested! Thank you,
E
8/19/2013 c1 7The Half-Blood Nerd
Hi! That was a great one-shot! I especially like the 'shock of red hair' description and the use of triadic structure in the section where Mr Weasley looks at the members of his family- it worked really nicely.

In the same section however there were a lot of sentences starting with a character's name. This style can work sometimes, but it came across as a little over used. The rapid changes in setting between paragraphs also made the piece seem a little disjointed at times, but it made sense for what you were trying to achieve.

On that note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky
Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). From this story it looks like
you'd fit in wonderfully with the other creative writers there and I know I'd love to write opposite you sometime if you were interested in joining. You should definitely take a look. :)