for Requiem for the Restless Souls

3/23/2017 c24 2Shunakoo25
I wish that at least make a happy ending where NaruxMai get together. Too sad. But the story is A okay!
12/25/2015 c7 BasFUl
Did you come up with black rings around neck from z loan or by yourself
7/28/2015 c24 1AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis
I KNEW THIS STORY WOULD HAVE A SEQUEL BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN TO MYSELF. I'M SO ANGRY BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FUCKING HOPE ITS FINISHED OR AT LEAST NOT ABANDONED GOD I LOVE YOU
1/2/2015 c1 Celestial
Holy shit. This was literally amazing. The plot is so good and I just loved it. It kept me wanting to read more. Not to mention I FREAKING CRIED while reading the last chapter when Ayako walked in to find a Mai-less apartment. Also the MINI HEART ATTACK I had when it said it was the last chapter and thought for a second that there wasn't a sequel. Dear god, my heart can't handle all this stress. No but seriously, this was a spectacular story and I loved it. I cant wait to read the sequel. Thank you for putting your writing talwnt towards this beautiful fanfiction.
11/2/2014 c24 candi711
Wow I just finished your story and I have to say I absolutely loved it! It was so captivating that I could not stop, although it took me whole two days to finish... I'm a slow reader :) but being sick gave me the time. I loved it but it left me with a lot of questions, thats where the sequel comes in I hope. I really wish that midori and noir play a big part in it I loved them. I can't wait to read more of your writing :)
8/31/2014 c24 4WhisperToTheWolves
3 You too :D
-WhisperToTheWolves
8/23/2014 c24 3Mellow Paranoia
Hon hon hon,I know what Vogel Im Käfig means :D (by unconventional means of course) also,I've been reading your story since it was first published and you've really come a long way,it makes me really happy,like a parent watching their child grow X' I wonder who those indigo eyes belong to...possibly a love rival for Naru?Fufufu...I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
8/22/2014 c24 10AliceTheBrave
I can't wait for the sequel! I seriously love this story. It has a great plot and is satisfyingly eloquent. Truly, you have outdone yourself. I enjoyed it immensely, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing story. Really. You, dear Author, are amazing.
P.s.
'Vogel Im Kafig' is such a fitting title! Props to you. ;D
8/22/2014 c24 19Naruisawesome
Hehehe. Vogel Im Käfig means caged bird...or something along those lines. XD
8/22/2014 c23 Naruisawesome
AWWWW! Omg poor Mai! :(

Can't wait for the sequel!
8/21/2014 c24 115AmyNChan
Oh, that's a teaser trailer if I ever saw one! Grrr, can't wait!
8/20/2014 c23 slvrphoenx
i love this story can't wait for the sequel.
8/19/2014 c1 3WintersWhiteMaiden
Grim Reaper?... Walking on Earth?
8/19/2014 c23 68MzShellSan
Thats an epilogue. Seemed more like a cruel way to torture me *cries* Why you do this?!
8/19/2014 c23 HS9821
Update soon, I'm anticipating it :)
249 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »