for Godzilla Galaxy Wars: Book 1-The Megatron Saga

6/22/2017 c1 1Kaiju-O Danny
This is absolutely fantastic! I wish that you can make a sequel of this. Are you gonna revive this story someday? If so, how about adding Star Wars as well, like a revised verison where Mothra and the Shobijin came to Pan before the Autobot rookie came (I kinda forget his name), the Z-Fighters teaming up with the Autobots and the Rebel Alliance to protect Earth from the Decepticons and the Galactic Empire, and Godzilla and the other kaijus become 'kaijins'. If not, I let to have your permission to rewrite this story, because it was truly unique.
P.S. I know that you're pairing Halo (who is actually Godzilla himself) with Pan. But the revise version, Halo will pair up with Pan, Bulla, and Marron just to add the harem adventure with Mothra, Megaguirus, and Zilla (female) to make the Z Fighter's daughters jealous of kaiju girls infatuated for Halo.
6/11/2017 c1 Godzillajr2719
Amazing story, I love everything about it. I hope there is a sequel.
3/28/2017 c35 Your friend
It's nice to see what you've written James. I only wish you continued this. But, life catches up to all of us sometime huh old friend?
4/6/2015 c35 9dragoritus
It's too beautiful for words, must have more there must be more I like your ideas but i complaint could you space out the dialoge I got lost in the words when reading.

My rating for this: 8 out of 10 good nice ideas, great plot, and best team of fighters keep up with the story.
7/10/2014 c22 godzillafan1
so now all the monsters are humans as well? now that you've got your internet fixed you're probably write more chapters frequently?
3/26/2014 c17 godzillafan1
a human Godzilla eh? bet that's gonna be chaotic well please write more soon.
2/11/2014 c14 godzillafan1
I take it now things are starting to heat up since the decepticons have made their move please write more soon.
1/21/2014 c13 godzillafan1
a longer chapter this time I see good is the giant spider kumonga? sounds like it to me anyway please write more chapters as soon as you can.
12/9/2013 c12 godzillafan1
that was fast playing catch up? hmm well keep up the good work.
12/7/2013 c11 godzillafan1
took you long enough had you run out of ideas and just came up with what to write next? oh well is the new monster going to be the Godzilla skeleton that was the skeleton of the original Godzilla wasn't it? I think it was guess you decided to use the unmade ghost Godzilla in your story well that's fine hope you come up with other ideas soon please write the next chapter soon.
10/11/2013 c10 godzillafan1
so the decepticons were controlling king ghidorah? wonder if they have other monsters oh well hmm looks like the decepticons are about to make their appearance I bet in the next chapter speaking of chapters looks like you made them a little longer like I asked but please write more soon.
9/15/2013 c8 godzillafan1
so now the autobots have arrived yeesh! with so short chapters you ought to write more chapters daily! I can tell this is gonna be a really long story! oh well just write as much as you can whenever you can please.
9/3/2013 c7 godzillafan1
I just what Godzilla has to do with pan's future oh well write the next chapter soon please and could you try to make it a little longer?
8/31/2013 c6 godzillafan1
ah Godzilla finally arrives so Godzilla's going to be the good guy in this story? hmm well please write more chapters soon this is a really good story!
8/24/2013 c5 godzillafan1
well I guess that answers both of my questions please write more chapters soon maybe make them longer too.
16 Page 1 2 Next »