for You Saved Mine First

7/31/2020 c1 4Magnificent the Destroyer Lord
*shaking head furiously* Just what the actual F***, man?! *grins ruefully* There are all sorts of imprecations I would love to levy here, but sadly I would then have to avow of being similarly sick in the head amongst other appelations and epithets as it was very entertaining... *shakes head again* Just what ...?!

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*
9/21/2019 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it
9/11/2019 c1 6skyeryder01
Loved this!
2/24/2019 c1 3Lugia'sChallenger13
I love this story! Would it be possible for you to do a like prequel story for this one please! I think it would be an interesting read. I've never read anything like this before and would love to read the story if you make it.
11/18/2018 c1 32DarkSorcerer888
Lucius is a coward who can’t wipe his own ass without his Lord’s permission. Tom could easily have cowed Lucius without some poor nameless muggleborn girl having to be sacrificed.
9/29/2018 c1 rowenasheir
I really would like to see the results of the seach and finding her enslaved and given to ? See them all in Azkhaban, the girl released and given all the Malfoy wealth and influence!
5/22/2018 c1 1Anna Doherty
I totally loved this story I have always liked a good voldemort. Anna
3/21/2018 c1 61Ikuni Hattori
this is absolutely perfect.
9/24/2017 c1 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Nice
8/14/2017 c1 103Zivandre
i absolutely love this, it would be great if you expanded on the beginning, (what happened when they went back in time, etc. and maybe an epilogue! loved this take on hr/vold and the marriage law!
1/22/2017 c1 Colette
Fantastic
10/16/2016 c1 8LWJ2
Neat twist, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing it.
10/14/2016 c1 noreenklose
Nice one!
I enjoyed it.
Thanks for writing.
7/10/2016 c1 1Lady Of Order And Chaos 1995
Love it!
4/24/2016 c1 3Heksy
YEAH...take that you ill-begotten Malfoys! *looks around* um...ah...sorry about that *sheepish smile*
22 Page 1 2 Next »