for Always There

6/16 c8 109sasha
Love it. I love hermione with a twin. I think they would fit better than Ron. I just never got them as a pairing.
8/7/2020 c2 csheila
Right timing.

Hope I get to SEVERAL people hex Moron
8/7/2020 c1 csheila
Nice set up.

Knut boy will live forever
6/20/2020 c7 15gentledove2
Definitely want an epilogue!
12/30/2019 c8 3Kira Potter Jackson
It seems good to me that the Weasleys were right.
Harry is a little scared to be a dad.
Kira
12/30/2019 c4 Kira Potter Jackson
While I like how George takes care of her, it bothers me that Harry chooses Ron and not the one who was always with him.
Kira
10/18/2019 c8 cemmia
Good story!
9/21/2019 c8 HoneyBear84
Loved it
4/14/2019 c8 lakelady8425
Your post-war George is an interesting match for Hermione. Like you, I cannot stand Ron and especially can't see him as a good partner for Hermione.
11/8/2018 c8 4DeathDagger
It’s stories like this that make me wish Hermione were Slytherin
11/8/2018 c5 DeathDagger
Of course she forgave Harry...ugh he’s such a coward.
8/18/2018 c7 Call Me Crazy
Well I'm happy that Genny and Molly came arundel and I'm glad that Lavender apologize to Hermione it a great shame that Ron is abandonby his family I dont like what he did but I do feel sorry for did worng to both his family and friends and now...well let's's just call it carma andit pronounce HA. LOVE how happy George and Hermione are.
8/18/2018 c6 Call Me Crazy
If thise are the kind of pranks that the employees of the store pull on each other at Christmas time (and most likely any other day of the yea) I can only imagine the kind of pranks they pull on April fulls aka George's and Fred's brithday (R.I.P. dear Fred) I'm surprise how relax Harry was around Hermione when George was getting all handes with her and when she managed that she meet him in the bathroominner a little bit while he (Harry) was there. I guess he was just so happy that Hermione forgave him so easily and to see Hermione so happy that he ignored any discomfort he may have Genny just Harry have some time with Hermioneto get reacquainted before she come or is she really closing Ron? Sorry for any miss spelling it is my enemy as always.
8/18/2018 c5 Call Me Crazy
Aww poor Georgey wasn't able tof flower Hermione in to the bathroom it okay Georgey there always next time. It's about time Harry apologizetook him long enough and he got off way to easy if you ask me .Hermione should have waited toforgave him but of course she didn't she way to forgaving when it comes to him. I'm glad that Harry feels bad for leaving her for Ron I even made rate Harry for leaving her when he knew that she didn't have any one. I wounder why Harry had Genny look else where while he apologize to Hermione. Does this mean she still takes Ron side if it does then she is a jereally and I'm happy that George kick her out.I don't think George has for gaven Harry yet but he knows how inportion Harry is to Hermione so he just let it by for her sake. Sorry for any miss spelling it is my enemy.
8/17/2018 c7 Call Me Crazy
So Genny sided with Molly who it seems believe in Ron is in the right. I find it really dumb and stupid that out of Lavender, Fluer, Penny, and Daciana she chose Lavender as her favorite significants other for her boys Fluer stayed with Bill after his attack and faced Molly an Gesnbaby (and we all know how much she love granbabys) and the their is Penny who him with Percy ssnce Hogworts who is gaving her another granbaby, as for Daciana I don't know her but she makes Charlie happy I'm sorry O know this is rude but what an retarded idiot and Genny not much better. I knew that Hermione and George would for gave the as quick as they did and that is because they realy look and seen how sorry everyone was and they miss them very much.I loved the presents that were mentioned Hermione and George to Ron is a horrible wicked (and of course out right funny) one and one that he is SOOO deserving of. Thus gift of Hermione and George going to get Ron in to so much deep shit isn t it? I'm no to happy with Arther but I don't think he is choosing Ron over the others like Molly is but I think he is to afread of Molly then anything els.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »