for Always There

8/17/2018 c7 Call Me Crazy
So Genny sided with Molly who it seems believe in Ron is in the right. I find it really dumb and stupid that out of Lavender, Fluer, Penny, and Daciana she chose Lavender as her favorite significants other for her boys Fluer stayed with Bill after his attack and faced Molly an Gesnbaby (and we all know how much she love granbabys) and the their is Penny who him with Percy ssnce Hogworts who is gaving her another granbaby, as for Daciana I don't know her but she makes Charlie happy I'm sorry O know this is rude but what an retarded idiot and Genny not much better. I knew that Hermione and George would for gave the as quick as they did and that is because they realy look and seen how sorry everyone was and they miss them very much.I loved the presents that were mentioned Hermione and George to Ron is a horrible wicked (and of course out right funny) one and one that he is SOOO deserving of. Thus gift of Hermione and George going to get Ron in to so much deep shit isn t it? I'm no to happy with Arther but I don't think he is choosing Ron over the others like Molly is but I think he is to afread of Molly then anything els.
8/16/2018 c5 Guest
Fvgygyggyggt
8/16/2018 c4 Call Me Crazy
If it came to Ron or Hermione I like George (just not n the same way as he) would picke Hermione very time even if that mean I don't get to see the rest of the Wesleys to be honest the only ones I miss is Bill and Charlie (if he in this story that is oh and Flue comes with Bill obviously) George is my favorite out of all the Wesleys. As for Harry if he is going to pick Ron over Hermione the forget him. I wonder why Bill followedGeorge and Hermione kinda creepy if you adk me. The drity monkey dance (yup that is what I call it) was dune by George and Hermione and both seem to equally injoyed it.
8/16/2018 c3 Call Me Crazy
I'm gald that it didn't take Hermione to long to get together with George and I found it sweet that it was Hermione that mad the frist move. Seems like Hermione and Verity are going to be good friends. Poor Lee lost ten gallons at least it was just ten this is why I don't bet I know I'll lose or some how feel bad about wining. Sorry for any miss spelling it is my enemy.
8/15/2018 c2 Call Me Crazy
I think I'm going to like Verity she seem cool and I already like Lee and of course Hermione and George. I wonder if Verity hex Ron even if he didn't gave her or Lee trouble for it seemed like she wad very kend on the idea of doing so, I hope she foes asnd I hope Lee helps. So it was Ron jealousy of Hermione helping out George of the dark hole he was in after the death Fred his twin/best friend that couse him to cheat on her what an absolute git. Im glad that she has George to help ou as she hrrlp him and I hope that she is able to gsve him a chance he eill treat her right if that Im sure.
8/15/2018 c1 Call Me Crazy
Ron is a jerk and the Wesley's ( minus George of course) are for gits yes Ron is family but he cheated on her and had fired from her job the very least they could have dune was to tell him he was wrong and not being his new grilfriend to family thinks for at less a little bit but no they did not. As for Harry I am disappointed in him Hermione never left his side once she became friends with himself and Ron as to Ron did not once but twice and he himself did it to Hermione over s broom for Merlin shakes. Hermione if course forgave him when he came back ( with no apology might I add) and he chose to Ron not he what an as s. Thank goodness for George.
5/29/2017 c8 Bluewolf80
Ruination by talking penis! Oh the horror! I can think of good and bad benefits to talking genitalia. Definitely bad if they talked at inappropriate times. It would be handy to be able to grill the penis/vagina of a new sex partner if they've ever had any STDs, how many partners they've had... cuz you know the person they're attached to will lie!

You have a wonderful imagination. I really enjoyed this.
10/14/2016 c8 noreenklose
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for another Hermione gets away from moRon story.
Thanks for writing, I like your stories.
4/24/2016 c1 3Heksy
Ah, so this is the first part of the 'Ginger tale'. You should put them together.
3/28/2016 c8 15clumsydolphin
Love this story. It was sweet and who doesn't laugh at a knut sized penis telling it's owners secrets lmao!
9/3/2014 c8 SilentFlame13
I liked this story too :)
2/4/2014 c8 DramioneBellarke
I love love that story, please write more you are a great writer
12/30/2013 c8 Sorasdream
The ending of this story was really cute. Me and my husband laughed at ron's penis telling lavender that he cheated on her. But the again once a cheater always a cheater.

The story was cute, romantic and sweet!
12/30/2013 c4 Sorasdream
I thought it was kind of weird how Bill was following George and Hermione. I'm glad George is able to realize that Hermione's the one for her!
12/30/2013 c2 Sorasdream
I hope Ron get's hexed for being a jackass! I thought this like was awesome, "hermione I have...intentions towards you. My mum would call then less than honorable", it was hilarious!

I think this story is great so far!
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »