for From Dusk Until Dawn

4/29 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook
7/18/2020 c27 1Dede-Green
this has truly been the most enjoyable story I have ever read on this website, I loved everything about the plot. I haven't felt close to tears whilst reading in such a long time. You are so talented
4/15/2017 c1 martharel
I know it's weird but Doni's revelation was amaaaaaaziiiinnnggg, took me a few seconds to close my mouth. Mehehehehehehe
3/2/2016 c27 MelancholyTeddyBear
love love love this story! it was so amazing. thanks for sharingD
1/6/2016 c27 Dakota Raine
You're such an amazing author.
You seriously are my new official favorite fanfiction author.
And that's saying a lot
I read a fuck ton of fanfiction.
Best wishes,

AND THIS STORY
AND HOW DO YOU REPAY ME?

YOU KILLED HER
YOU FUCKING KILLED HER

I CRIED! DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT. *runs off sobbing in anguish*
2/22/2015 c27 6K.Daniels
Oh my gosh! I loved this soooooooo much!
7/13/2014 c27 9Anime.art.sisters
This was such a great story! I had tears in my eyes when she "died" and at the end once it come to a halt. Just brilliant the whole way through! Thank you so much for writing this! It was fantastic!
5/28/2014 c27 2Lynne D. Mariza
This story was absolutely AMAZING :)
5/2/2014 c27 8onemerryjester
This was a great story! Very well thought out and creatively planned. I enjoy fanfics, at least with the OCs in them, that have a unique spin on the story and show how much mind, effort, and heart the author put into their work. I see that you did that here so great job!

If you can check out my OC VK fanfics too, I would really appreciate it. But otherwise, I look forward to seeing other works from you! :)

-nebulaX
1/7/2014 c27 Guest
I read this a while back and started it when u started it and ended it when u ended it. I've been here since episode 1 to episode small comments like please make more.I love your story and hope your making a nother story.
Best of luck to you,
Jasmine Alvarez
12/1/2013 c27 9Undertaker's Hattress
A wonderful end to an amazing story! I enjoyed every chapter and look forward to reading more of your work :)
11/23/2013 c1 Guest
You still need to update Oliver and Company
11/20/2013 c27 2TamaraSTraifeil
omg that was awesome! you are officially one of my favorite authors ever! if you ever get a book published Hollie I will so buy it omg. did you think of doing a sequel that that would be awesome! it could show what happens when Zero turns into a vampire and Yuki becomes a pure that would be soo awesome to see Sansa's view of that . Sorry. bad habit. I'll shut up now. Any way that was amazing I almost cried when I thought that you really did kill her off, I can't wait to read your next fanfic, if you put another one up, for which you don't have to by the way but It would be really awesome if you did and... shit rambling again sorry. Really good job though. now I will stop before I start to ramble again.
11/16/2013 c27 1AzuraOfGlass
This...This masterpiece was one of the best things I have every read. T_T I cried so much, all these feels! And AidouXSansa, perfection. You are absolutely amazingly talented and a god of writing.
xx