for Arkham Minds

8/30 c4 The Panda Goddess
really cool story!
I love that Bats decides to take the day off to visit Reid as Bruce... or maybe it'd be even more disastrous for Reid to interact with Bruce Wayne in front of the others lol
and Harley's future!
8/30 c3 The Panda Goddess
Reid really just screams "please take me hostage" to any serial killer he finds, huh
5/22 c1 5HarryPottertheBallerina
Any chance of a third story in the series?
11/20/2017 c1 68Rookblonkorules
Ooh my gosh! I love this so much! And I love that Harley is in this... even if she's not quite Harley yet. Can't wait for Bruce/Batman to show up!

Is the whole thing with Joker telling Reid that he'll remove his face from the last fic and the dreams here a reference to Joker having his face removed by Dollmaker (at least 'm fairly certain that was who it was) in the comics?
8/3/2014 c4 Guest the Second
You have to write a sequel, this story and it's predecessor are the best Criminal Minds/Dark Knight stories I've read. Although there is sadly few of those stories in the first place, but that's just more reason to write a sequel. If you do write a another you should have more JJ, the parts you have are interesting, but I think there should be more.
7/10/2014 c4 Dontcallmewave
Awesome story. The characterization is spot on. The most terrifying thing is that Mr J may have had a point.
4/20/2014 c4 4Aronim
Fun, but the ending is really abrupt. It kinda feels like it builds up to a lot and then the bad guys simply lose the ball and the main characters are saved.

Still good writing, but it feels like three chapters, beginning a story and then, "nah, I'm ending it now.

I suggest the woefully unimaginative "Dark Minds". It's an uninspired mix-up of the two sources names and fits with all the madmen and psychological worries.
4/20/2014 c2 Aronim
Ha, I detect Living hell and Arkham Series here. Brilliant. I love the way you weave a coherent whole of so different source materials.
4/15/2014 c1 Dropkicking Bullet Shells
This arc, this whole batman/cm crossover world you have going, is drop dead gorgeous. Please, for the sake of my sanity, tell me you'll be writing more? I marathoned both tonight, and I'm hearts-in-the-eyes in love, and god, half way through that first one I was terrified with this idea that you were going to have Reid taken by the Joker, have the madman paint him up, dye his hair, and give him a big ol Glasgow grin before dumping the poor kid back at th police station!
I really can't wait to see what you have in store if you're in the mind to continue, I love to see what happens, especially between Bruce and Reid, if shit hits the fan again... Please keep these coming!
3/5/2014 c4 Raven J. Haile
This was exciting. I enjoyed this as much as the prequel to it. :3
9/26/2013 c4 3BSmusicprincess
Loved this story so fer! I think the jocker has a soft spot for reid, I wonder how this will turn out! :)
9/5/2013 c4 53LucidKren
I think you did a good job with this. It left a lot of things out, but you can only do so much with written words without it becoming tedious (Batman style things are better served visually). I'm looking forward to the stand alone stories to come, as they will pick up "not shown" scenes. I'm definitely looking forward to the one(s) about Dr. Quinzel.
9/3/2013 c3 LucidKren
Caught between two lunatics: what an awful (and entertaining for me) predicament for Reid. This was well put together and I look forward to reading more.
8/30/2013 c2 LucidKren
:) While I haven't read For Laughs (always meant to), I can follow the events of this story very well. I think it's written very well, very reminiscent of how Criminal Minds is conducted. I also very much enjoy how you've incorporated Harley Quinn-it will be interesting to see her transformation from Dr. Quinzel to her crazier half.
8/21/2013 c1 StrawberriCat
I cannot believe you finally published the sequel! For Laughs has been on my mind for the longest time, and I was really hoping you would continue! So I'm thrilled you did.
I am thrilled to see Harley Quinn's debut with this Joker. I love her, and her insane little quirks. And I can't wait to see how Reid deals with the Joker's return... and his escape

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service