for A Tale of Two Salamon and One Eighty-Day Bet

5/28/2017 c15 Guest
This story is good, please make more chapters!
3/10/2016 c1 hylia.yggdrasil
I read it all in one sitting x.x but i am wondering why you stopped writing before the end, or even just an end. At any rate the story was fantastic and I loved it.

The Immortality becoming something tiresome especially when it is combined with loss and endless violence deal is not a surprise.. now i honestly do sort of see the mansion as a retirement home for world-weary immortals which.. XD is kind of hilarious in its own way, maybe i was not sure to find ot so funny when Davis said that but i had been thinking the same thing. I honestly just decided that should you never write anymore everyone is going to end up living there together for good since it's a place everyone can understand everyone in and don't seem to be in any rush to leave.. including TK who will come around eventually (he has plenty of time after all..ha)

Anyway thank you for writing as much as you did, this was a wonderful read and it was enjoyed greatly
(i hope a miracle happens where you write more)
12/19/2015 c1 Guest
I'm pretty sure you referenced Pokemon Adventures here or it's something similar that I don't know.
10/8/2014 c15 Guest
you stopped at day 25

not even half way
9/6/2014 c9 Rocshier Slytherin Queen
When you began all those years ago, sailing off to see the universe, did you ever think you'd become this? The man who can turn an army around at the mention of his name. River Song

You gave doctor who another shoutout I'm not sure if it was intentional but you're almost as cool as bow ties
9/6/2014 c7 Rocshier Slytherin Queen
I truly love all the doctor who references you've thrown in to this story including but not limited to: The last great time war, bigger on the inside, and ladydevimon's eccentricities.
8/6/2014 c8 1CalcBoy91
I think that the quote was from Warner Bros
6/10/2014 c7 1Celaj15
Man this story really gets you thinking about the concept of immortality. One moment, you're glad that you never change physically, but it seems to be more emotionally exhausting than anything. And the concepts of the mutiverses makes my head hurt. lol

I love Jenkato. But having the children from other seasons come it makes it a great fic!
3/3/2014 c13 15Zokolov
That Armstrong quote from Nullmetal Alchemist combined with Calumon was perhaps one of the funniest things on this website. That encouraged me to start reading this entire fic. From what I can tell, it has an interesting setting and you write dialogue pretty damn well, so kudos.

- Zokolov
12/27/2013 c15 8The Keeper of Worlds
OMG-Now that is a fun show! U know, if they discover the girls can get pregnant, things will go to heck. In a fun hormonal way:)
12/22/2013 c14 Guardian Sage
While your grammar could use some improvements, the story seems to be fairly well written. personally it would be nice to see some more lemons and if it isn't too much to ask could you consider having everyone in the house join in a big orgy at or near the end of the 80 days. Also it might be nice if you could find some way to introduce some more girls to give a better balance between the number of males and females. Also, in line with my first statement, could you try to be carful when using he and she? I could have sworn a couple of times that you got peoples genders mixed up briefly. note1: many of your grammatical/tense/wording problems seem to bee things common to many online stories. You said at one point that you had a beta reader for your story. If he/she is a native English speaker and isn't helping you to improve/fix your mistakes then you should have a chat with them. If the person isn't a native English speaker then it is understandable for some of the oversights. note2: if you are on friendly terms with an English teacher it couldn't heart to ask for their assistance, if not then disregard this note(I know most people not in school don't associate with English teachers unless they're relatives).
May your sword stay sharp, The Guardian Sage.
11/5/2013 c2 3Lucky Ryuujin
Ornismon and Lotosmon would have made more sense as Sora's and Mimi's biomerge forms.
10/23/2013 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Trying it now, did u get it?
10/19/2013 c14 Guest
Your logic is sound, especially by digivolution standards. Kari seems interested in that situation? Huh, good for her. That sounds like an Interesting fight... This one.
10/19/2013 c14 9Lord Pata
Talking about twists o_o

That of Ophanimon and Lilithmon being mothers of Saial. I say mothers because both are females n_nU
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »