for Le Jour de Gloire est Arrivé

1/8/2015 c3 DoctorPhoenix007
Hey it is the former PhoenixAgent97 Who has changed her name.
Yeah so I am absolutely wonderfully Happy that you have written (and now posted, which is even better) a new and amazing chapter. Congratulations to that.
I hope you get to write and Post (this is important) new chapter soon and then I will Most happily read them.
A Happy New Year 2015 and all the best for this wonderful new year (and maybe a new chance) to you.
I hope to Read you soon (and I Do still have an Account, just unser new name) and I can't wait to Read what they'll be getting up to next.
-DrPhoenix
1/8/2015 c3 Guest
Good chapter
1/8/2015 c3 7judybear236
Nice re-introduction to your characters! Madame Thenardier seems to have done well for herself too!

Well written!
10/10/2013 c2 6caligirlsd99
Love it yet again(: Your doing a great job! hope to see from you soon(:
9/20/2013 c2 Guest
AWESOME! )
-PhoenixAgent97
9/19/2013 c2 guest
awesome! thanks for updating. i liked how you added madame thenardier. she never has enough parts. btw, is that you in the little pic thing-a-ma-bob. as eponine? if is, then great job. man, you are talented!
9/19/2013 c2 7judybear236
Good tie-in to Mme Thenardier.

Good imagery and voices.

Nice chapter.
8/26/2013 c1 4DoctorPhoenix221B
Cool! I'll read! nice chapter and characters! reading you (hopefully) sooner! )
-Me ?
8/23/2013 c1 preciousat
Continue continue I love this
8/22/2013 c1 7judybear236
Good start!

But why didn't he marry someone to help him with Epiona-Mari?
8/21/2013 c1 6caligirlsd99
Great chapter, I love the story so far(:
8/21/2013 c1 Maelee C
I love it so far! The philosophy in the first paragraph sets the tone for dreaminess, surprises, and a touch of mystery. It draws in the reader so quickly, and they cannot wait for the next chapter (or at least I can't). Your writing is splendid as usual. Keep up the awesome work!
8/21/2013 c1 6Christine Eponine Watson
That was very sweet. I especially loved the first paragraph about father-daughter love, so much so that I showed it to my dad, who also loved it and said it was true. I love Epona-Mari and Enjolras's relationship and how similar she is to her parents. It's really wonderful. The whole thing is wonderful.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service