for The blood of men

9/12/2016 c1 17Unicadia
This is beautiful. I love how you wrote about Combeferre - loving all people, unconditionally, no matter who it is.
2/10/2014 c1 Butterfly
That was...so beautifully done. You captured his character perfectly and it tied in great. Thank you.
8/31/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
Perfection. Characterizations spot on. Amazing. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing. Until next time :)
8/22/2013 c1 33stagepageandscreen
I don't feel that there is anything wrong with this, but I know how you feel. You look at the words and something doesn't feel right but your not sure what.
This however, in my opinion, was flawless. Your characterisations were spot on as always and the situation was so plausible and so in keeping with Combeferre's character. Anoth beautiful peice that you should be proud of, despite your misgivings.
SPAS or Libz
8/22/2013 c1 42Phoenixflames12
This is beautiful- beautiful and heartbreaking and oh so well written! I love how you write the friendship between Enjolras and Combeferre and Enjolras' conflicting loyalties towards the republic and his friends is simply stunning- Courfeyrac's observation that Combeferre would offer to help the King if he were in pain is just so realistic and painfully sad- beautiful writing Mon Ami!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service