FanFiction.Net
for More Ferarum

4/7/2022 c2 NeeNee246
I wish there had been more! :(
4/7/2022 c1 NeeNee246
OMG! O.O
8/23/2020 c1 4Nauticalmass
Damn. It has been years since I read this, but it is still a fucking wonder. You have talent.
12/16/2019 c2 HollywoodTwore
I absolutely loved this, and I was so gutted you didn't continue it! I went over to the original and read a bit of that, up to chapter 9, but it really isn't the same when it's not these two, so I thought I'd leave it here.

Great writing though. Belle is an absolute idiot, causing all her own grief through self-conciously thinking she knows best for people. But Still a good read. Thanks!
5/3/2019 c1 ninny 1
I’ve read your story at fiction press
I loved every word the characters,your writing style just everything except that it’s over
Your other reviewers feel it’s incomplete is it
If so will you write more I’d love to know how Carolyn is and if they all go to Ireland and if Quinn calls Jack dad
4/28/2019 c2 ninny 1
So sad you didn’t continue here it was great
2/19/2019 c1 kmfroggi
Holy cow that was intense! But I am so happy Bella is growing up and maturing, I know she has too now but I’m happy she is. I’m sad that they hurt each other so much that they can’t even be friends! I know your continuing as an original story but I’d love to see how Bella ends up! Great story, thanks for writing and sharing!
4/15/2017 c1 hollym010888
How do I get a copy of your Let Your Light Shine and A Life Extraordinary? I've read them before and loved them
2/11/2017 c1 CSG
Pride...
6/16/2016 c1 2roon0
Wow what a sad story but with a flash of hope.
6/6/2016 c1 1alemorganx
I just read the story on fictionpress. What u've wrote so far is perfect. I truly hope u update soon
6/6/2016 c2 alemorganx
I'll read it now and in my mind...it will be bella and edward :)
1/27/2016 c1 momma23
WOW. I'm speechless. Your an incredible author.
12/8/2015 c2 Ms Torres
So gutted to read this especially after reading the first chapter. Hoping that your original work isn't too far off what I've read already. Definitely going to Google you lol. Thank you so much for sharing.

x
10/6/2015 c2 sunnyshiney2
Omg! I picked this story up a few days ago and I'm in love with it! Or, should I say that I'm obsessed with it! The development is so amazing to watch and then bam! The cliffhanger happened. Oh geez, Katie found nail polish in Jack's truck. I really hope that you'll update soon as I see last update was in June or July. Just wanted you to know that you've got a fangirl here waiting for an update .
372 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »