FanFiction.Net
for More Ferarum

7/9/2015 c1 Bevey99
This was my favorite story in the Contest. Wanted to see it continued.
7/1/2015 c2 smook
I was reading on another site (maybe it was Fiction Press) - love it - but I like to copy each chapter and put in a word document to print and I read later when not at a computer. It would not let me do that. I am extremely happy to see it here.
Thank you.
6/26/2015 c2 gadberry1
I just finished reading all 20 chapters over on FictionPress. This is a terrific story and should have triple the number of reviews. I tried to leave a review on FP but kept getting kicked out so will try another day. I love your characters and look forward to more. Not sure we'll ever get the usual HEA but hope happiness in some form comes to the 3 main characters. Thank you for writing this.
6/26/2015 c1 7Powered by 23 Kicks
This was so good. So, so good.

I'm disappointed you're not continuing it as a Twilight fic, because yeah. I'm already in Edward and Bella's minds here. It'll seem strange to invest in new characters.

I know it's just changing the name part... but I'm an E and B whore.

Shoot, anyway.
6/26/2015 c2 kavelf
I found you on Wattpad. Actually I can't remember where I saw it but I heard that your story was over there so I joined Wattpad. Are you still updating there as well or just on Fiction Press? Yes...I will join Fiction Press to keep up with your stories. I don't care if it's Bella/Edward...I just love reading your work. I will follow you to Wattpad, Fiction, Press, Amazon, wherever. Thanks for your stories, and thanks for the update to let us know where you are.
6/26/2015 c2 LoveMeSomeAngst
I'm still trying to recover from The Flame Still Burns. Sonofabitch, you have serious writing skills that can do some damage. But that's an amazing thing. I actually signed up on Fiction Press about a week ago and More Ferarum is the only story I'm following. For the life of me I don't know why I didn't know it was on there because you are one of my top reads.
6/26/2015 c2 2tetecruz
Thank you so much for continuing this story. I've just recently became aware you'e continuing it elsewhere as an original and I'm glad you're doing so. These characters can't have the fandom constrictions and your awesomeness really needs to reach everyone. Needless to say I've been binge-reading it for the last couple of days. I'm addicted and can't wait to read more. Again thank you. Love, T
6/26/2015 c2 TheObsessed1
I forgot what this one was about so after this A/N I went back to reread it. I remembered immediately because it was so powerful and I bawled my eyes out again!
I'm definitely reading it over on Word Press. Thanks for the info.
6/25/2015 c2 HiraFrance
Love too :*
6/25/2015 c2 Rita01tx
Yay! Thanks for the heads up...just jined up so I could follow along!
6/25/2015 c2 1HappyCup
I feel like I've been waiting forever for you to update this and now I see that you have been since the beginning of the year. I don't know whether to be angry that you didn't tell us sooner or overjoyed that there are so many chapters for me to read.
6/25/2015 c2 Guest
hi! I loved this story... loved the angst! jaja I will follow you on fiction press!
6/25/2015 c1 sue1zide
This was great!
He'll find out, right?
6/25/2015 c2 elizabeth bennette
I am reading and following over at Fiction Press. Please update soon. Thanks.
6/25/2015 c2 Reader Adrift
I am delighted that you are continuing this story and look forward to meeting your "new" characters and following their journey. You have proven yourself to be an incredibly talented writer with your contributions to and I am sure that "More Ferarum" will do just fine without Edward and Bella. The story really does stand on its own. Thanks!
372 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »