for -

8/23 c27 Rocio3452
My god it took me the whole day to read this story and I don't regret it a single bit lol. You really had me hooked with the family dynamics, the pining and then with Hoyt and the healing afterwards. It was a breathtaking story and I'm glad I eventually found my way to it.
8/21 c27 km.montgo75
Such a beautiful story
8/7 c27 Lucky045
I don’t know how to say what I want to say about this, so I was going to go away without saying anything but that’s not really fair. This meant a lot to me. Thank you for it.
6/30 c27 li02
¡Lo máximo!
6/30 c26 li02
Es una de la historias mas bien narradas que conozco de esta enorgullece leerla y estoy agradecida por la oportunidad de .
6/7 c1 Ausearper
amazing story telling...
5/24 c27 mmoore24
This is one of the most devastatingly beautiful stories I've read with these characters. Just so well done. I can't wait to read your other stories.
5/18 c27 Blue
When I say I'm weeping...the rollercoaster of emotions this fic put me through! The stress! The grief! The love! The unbelievable sweetness of that image of Maya and Zoe with baby Katie! This fic is absolutely amazing, thanks you for posting it here.
5/8 c27 rg521
I recently started a Rizzoli and Isles rewatch and decided to read some fanfic. This was my first fic for this pairing and I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
4/30 c27 3FemslashFantasies
This is literally my 6th time reading this. No exaggeration and every time I read it, it feels like the first time and I love it more on each read over. Your talent for writing is something special. I've read all of your fanfics and they're all amazing but this one holds a special place in my heart for all the emotions it brings out even when I've read it 6 times before. Continue being wonderful
4/8 c27 Yenni Mallard
Holy wow. I haven't fanfic'd in years and I've never seen Rizzoli and Isles. How I found myself here, I couldn't say. But this gripped my heart and gut and mind from the start. Excellent, thank you.
3/21 c26 shamanic demonator
I reread this and still had goosebumps right at the end. This is amazing!

Realised I alr reviewed last time, but still gotta let u know this fic is awesome.
1/13 c27 lisagayle713
Wow! what a great story! I don't know how long lit took to write, but I read it in a day! Bravo! I could NOT put it down. Lovely. This is a class act, A1 read. Thank you!
1/8 c27 Joannrbb
Wow great story!
1/7 c27 nire47
Captivating story!
Love that you touched points on the after effects of a trauma. Even to where it affects the children. This is something the show never, well... showed. Like in the show when Jane kills Hoyt and then next scene is her birthday party acting like it is no big deal.
Anyway, Fantastic Fic.