for skin and bones of love

5/31/2019 c1 Guest
I liked this!
7/24/2017 c1 16Amanda Howlett
Though this is quite old, I cannot just read it and not let you know how much I absolutely adored it! It was so well written! These two are my favorite couple as of late and finding well-written stories about them is an absolute delight. You've kept them both perfectly in character. I so wished Sansa would have invited him to her bed but I understand why she didn't. It invoked such emotion, the writing was perfect, characters perfect...just all around lovely! Thank you so much for this!
4/1/2017 c1 131UnluckyAmulet
This is such an excellent little character study...I just love Sansa so much and she really does come to life here. I especially loved Sansa comparing the court to savage animals and knowing her noble characteristics do nothing for her here. It's too bad we didn't get many scenes between Tyrion and Sansa like this in the show proper - they could have been great. (Also Margaery is, as usual, a breath of fresh air.)

~Amulet
3/31/2015 c1 98MorbidDramaMaker
Very sweet.
5/25/2014 c1 please ff.net delete account
I've always wanted to see more of their scenes from the TV series. I could just imagined the closeness that's starting to develop before the news of the red wedding. I love your story(ies) of their days as husband and wife. Lovely!
3/7/2014 c1 mudkipz
I really like this it's great
1/28/2014 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
Yet another great fic. I really admire what you're doing with their relationship. It's so refreshing to read. You write Sansa so well - and Tyrion too. Can't wait to read more from you!
1/10/2014 c1 aliveNChristgal220
Beautfiul. I felt like I reading a chapter of the book!
Great job:)
10/21/2013 c1 CharmedbytheCharmings
I wish that you had continued. I truly enjoyed your character and relationship development.
10/11/2013 c1 12MusesatMidnight
Hello,

Just wanted to say that this little drabble was utterly adorable. Amazing writing.
9/22/2013 c1 11Redbookbluebook
Absolutely brilliant. You write emotions really well, and I love how realistic the interactions are between the characters. I'd love to see you write about the king and interactions with his soon to be 'blushing bride' because I think you would do it well.
8/27/2013 c1 siberia21
So good! Thank you very much, pleasure to read!:)
8/24/2013 c1 otherside
I am loving these stories!
8/23/2013 c1 wildhoneyfitri1
I love how their budding friendship/relationship is growing...

Hope you gonna write until their relationship turns to love... :)

My fave line: "You aren't the only one allowed to make your bride blush," Tyrion retorts.

KUDOS!
8/22/2013 c1 Beautiful
Please keep writing this pair!
16 Page 1 2 Next »