for the sun in her sky

9/8 c1 Daughter-of-Athena-2358
Lmao I loved the ending
7/21 c1 12DropTheBasil
This was brilliant! From the touching moments of Eren being a literal ray of sunshine to the hilarious ending ahhhh this was everything! So sweet and funny! I love love love how you wrote them!
10/28/2020 c1 Some guy
I’m new to the show and the whole fandom but I went on this with no expectations, and all I can say is you’ve done an outstanding job using vocabulary to match the personalities, making it feel like this was really happening in the show and not just written randomly, Good shit man. The last half making fun of Jean was also a great touch haha.
7/22/2019 c1 Kaniel Lau
HELL YEAHHHHH An amazing piece!
4/23/2019 c1 TheShob
So good
4/30/2018 c1 Aiden
Really good! This made me feel what was happening, you did a great job. Please continue this, its a very good fanfiction!
7/7/2017 c1 2Max ackerman
Your one shot was actually good enough for me to get over my lazyness and leave a review and knowing how lazy i am that s incredible so congrats and keep writing EreMika !
3/20/2017 c1 LookingSoFly
It was great but in my opinion everything could use more fluff you included m8
9/24/2016 c1 Guest
This is the most beautiful oneshot I've ever read. Thank you for writing this, it made me cry with tears of joy. Now I'm sad because I will never find another story this good. :)
8/16/2016 c1 IamanAckerman
That. Was. The. Best. I LOVE IT!
8/2/2016 c1 SereHime
The Omake! The Omake! XD
OH my god that kills me! Its sooo funny! I love how Eren got away with it and how they all think Hewn is sleeping with Shades! Although that's kinda weird coz Shadis used to like Carla... yeah. :D
7/10/2016 c1 black dragon 34
I love this story is it to stand alone or will they be a follow up
6/16/2016 c1 79YeagerMeister31
this was funny
6/13/2016 c1 Eren and Mikasa
Brilliant loved this story
2/24/2016 c1 Guest
I thought that this was fantastic. Everyone was in character and the writing was superb. The story was flexible and easy to read in its transitions from Mikasa's POV to Eren's POV.
I also enjoyed the last part with Jean and Eren.
Great work!