for the sun in her sky

8/22/2013 c1 6laurendelise
This was adorable and the ending with Jean was hilarious! (:
8/22/2013 c1 gfdwwer343sadcf
This was lovely! I was grinning like an idiot by the end. :D Keep up the awesome work!
8/22/2013 c1 Lopping
Aw I loved it. Write more eremika
8/22/2013 c1 Guest
Oh my gosh! I was so happy when I saw your fanfic labelled eremika. There's not a lot of eren and mikasa fics and yours sounded adorable. When i read it, I was RIGHT! It was so freaking adorable and everyone was in character and I think you did an amazing job. I would be so happy if you continued to write more eremika fics. Nice looooong ones ;) ? You are so good. I can't stress this enough: KEEP. IT. UP.
8/22/2013 c1 LoveDatAt58
This is so cute x3 awesome job!
8/22/2013 c1 CDNbunbuns
Really stunning grammar and writing style! I thoroughly enjoyed the emotions and thoughts and the interactions between characters were spot on! I really adore this. Keep up the good work and thank you for taking the time to write this up!

Toni Boloni
8/22/2013 c1 Gureshingure
this is so cute! ! Love every words of it! The omake is hilarious! I'll wait for more mikaere ff from you, xD Thanks for writing!
8/22/2013 c1 7Zyzz
This was very cute, heartwarming and hilarious. "Erens getting some this early in the morning?" And "maybe they caught him in bed with shadis?" Those two lines got me good. I felt Eren was in character taking Mikasa's work for her, and Armin just Ignoring that they were in the same bed whilst Jean was going crazy. Hope you can write more Mikaere for great justice! I have to say it again but this was one of the funniest SnK five I have read so far.
8/22/2013 c1 2Zetsueno
Awesome. Especially the last part. That. was. fucking. awesome.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't have labelled the last part omake. Some people, including me, turn away from omakes thinking its some lousy attempt at an erotic comedy at the end of a fairly serious fic. But, the one here is nothing like that. its more like a conclusion to the rest of this fic, in my opinion.
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6