for over again

1/12/2014 c1 25DarkIceAngelFlare
Awww, somewhat sad but somewhat not? Is this like the prequel to 'under one roof'?
12/23/2013 c1 12lovedoesn'thurt
Wait what. What. What. I want to say I'm confused but i think I'm not and I'm just what. Please please please continue! Even if you don't, this was a lovely thing to read, even though it made me want to cry multiple times.

—lovedoesn'thurt
12/21/2013 c1 6Chocolate-con-mani
Well, im actually starting Reading fanfictions of Shingeki no Kyojin and this one is the greatest i have read since last week, you have this way of writing that i completely sank in the lecture. I even cry, it was pretty fun some parts and love the link you actually put between the manga/anime and your AU.
Fantastic. Awesome. I love it (:
11/13/2013 c1 53moon strut
NOPE. NOPE. I AM FUCKING DONE, NOOOPE.
i love this so much, it is ineffable. (not that i could muster up the proper words in the first place.)
i am a wreck right now. okay, first of all, why the hell does this not have a million reviews?
second, i love ereri so much, and you write them so well, and it makes me so happy even though this fic is pretty bittersweet.
third, REINCARNATION FICS HOLY HELL THEY ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GET ME
also, is the ending hinting at how their relationship begins in your other story, "under one roof?" i like to assume so since i recall something to do with career booths and plus i cannot live if i didn't get some kind of happy ending.
thank you. thank you for writing this amazing piece that neither upsets me or makes me feel uncomfortable despite things like bl or incest.
you are an amazing person.
8/28/2013 c1 herecomestesun
oh wow i really love this story. i love love love love AUs and this is just awesome. im usually not that into incest but ereri is my otp so i like this one. it's really well written. wow. you have a gift of writing. i just really love the plot and the style and just (/ ゚゚)/ ahhhhhhh. im just wondering... did levi and eren do the do? like when mikasa walked in on them. or were they just kissing? sorry i just didnt understand that part. this family is sooooo cute c: im really excited for the next chapter. please update soon! thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
8/22/2013 c1 drownininfeels
OK were are the reviews! ? I am crying because of feels. I'm drowning in feels. This is just so full of feels!
8/22/2013 c1 6plisetsky0301
goddamn, where are the reviews on this?!

this is definitely different, did not expect it to be an au when i went into it, but stunning nonetheless (and usually aus annoy me!) this hurt me a lot, and i mean, a lot, but only because it's so good! although it's an original idea, you executed it extremely well. this absolutely KILLED me, ughghg that's as much punctuality you're gonna get from me, i'd much rather flail and cry over this piece. kudos!