FanFiction.Net
for The Lion and the Lamb

5/11/2019 c75 EdenMae
Beautiful and perfect because it suits their personalities well. I’m honestly sad this is the end but I’m glad they got their own happy ending;) I hope you can still make some one shots of these two getting over the war and rebuilding their lives! I also love the steamy sex scenes so please if you want to make one shots I’ll totally be reading those lol! Overall, Great work and thank you so much for making the story I love every chapter of it!
5/11/2019 c75 Lalyh17
The end is really great. I did not really know what to expect with Cato's arrest in the last chapter, I was really afraid that it would be executed and that Prim alone raised the children. But it was a happy ending and I like happy ending.
Madge and Lux are so cute!
5/10/2019 c75 theodora 9
so ends the reign of a tyrant snow he was executed for his many hunger games are ended forever no more children die. gale's plotting with snow is revealed saving cato sending him to prison for a time. the future looks bright as madge undersea is elected president of panam there is hope for a more democratic districts rebuild picking up the pieces of their lives. among them is cato released from prison he is reunited with prim i am really glad that prim could save cato and they can build alife together with buttercup and their children. it does not erase the pain of the remembering what was maybe they can create a better world. while this is no fairytale there is hope for redemption and second chances. but not for snow.,;
5/10/2019 c75 Calore07
I’ve been following this story since the beginning, it’s my absolute favorite. It was such a pleasure to read!
5/10/2019 c75 Ariwolff14
That’s fing beautiful
5/3/2019 c74 Rachel
Thank you for your response! Completely bittersweet but so excited you’ll be writing for a long time, especially your Dramione works. It would be so cool to actually have a physical copy of your published work! :))

Soooo glad Brutus is alive and that he was able to warn her before her encounter with Gale. Katla and Hannibal are freaking adorable! I’m so happy he survived. I don’t think I could have survived his death. LOVE that he’s pretending to be unconscious. He’s such a jackass yet totally adorable taking in all her fawning over him. Haha!

Oh Gale. I don’t even know what to say about him. I’m sad about who he’s turned into and the way their relationship has been twisted by their circumstances and choices. And ultimately heart broken that Prim had to kill him. I was even surprised by her betrayal to Cato! You always keep us on our toes. The plot of the story never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for continuing to share your incredible imagination!
4/30/2019 c74 Elle
OMG! Crazy emotional chapter, but I loved it! Totally did not expect the ending... it was mind-blowing. I could feel Prim’s pain as I read this, totally heartbreaking pain. But amazing writing! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story :)
4/28/2019 c74 15Alexxis T. Swan
Yesssssss! Slay queen slay! There has been so much betrayal between these three that I’ve stopped keeping score. I think Prim will make a great ruler, for devotion is far more powerful than fear and everyone owes her their lives. She has become adept at doing what needs to be done while trying to ease the pain of others. This might be my favorite Hunger Games fic. Looking forward to your HP ones.
4/27/2019 c74 M
I just stumbled upon your story, and I have to say it has been an amazing roller coaster to follow! Looking forward to the epilogue! Can't believe I got here at the conclusion of your epic tale.
4/27/2019 c74 MadieMoo
I’m dead, done. Why you do this to me.
One more chapter?!
What will I do with my life after this?
What will I live for?
4/27/2019 c74 theodora 9
breaks your heart what prim had to do now she will have to raise coral and the boys gale and cato would be tyrants now hopefully threre will be a diffrent leader and a diffrent more democratic goverment with a end to the hunger 's future seems to be uncertain where does she go from here can't wait to find bad cato didn't agree to just go away with her and live in peace raising their family but ambition won out.
4/27/2019 c74 Guest
. . . . . . . . .
4/27/2019 c74 FAN-atic-ionary
The second I saw the notification that this chapter is out, despite it being half past 3 am here, I decided to indulge and read the chapter!

Oh how bittersweet it will be when I see the last chapter, but thank you for taking us on this rollercoaster of a journey, where I've thoroughly fallen in love with all your characters, whether it be canon or OC.

I'm so glad Hannibal is alive and faring well enough to crack jokes and take advantage of his current situation ;) As with Cato, gosh the ending struck me. I knew Gale would have to go sometime, and it is so inherently Prim to do things for the "better good" than be selfish, but I have this unnerving feeling that Cato might die in the last chapter, which makes me a little sad for really no other reason apart from my wishful hopes of a happy ending. Prim has really evolved into this brave girl, one that Katniss would be more-than-proud of, and I'm excited to see how the story ties together in the end! As with your future fics, dramoine is my guilty pleasure, so I'm delighted you have more in the works x
4/27/2019 c74 1Sariko-chan723
O wow. Just. Wow. Simply amazing. There are no words at all to describe the feeling I have right now. Honestly. This story is incredible and makes me wants more. I enjoyed last chapter and hope that you update soon. I’m assuming Prim is going to take over now? Hopefully! I look forward to the next chapter! :) please update soon!
4/24/2019 c73 Guest
Hey planned the whole thing?! Was NOT expecting that! Also there's no way Prim is dead...right? This conclusion is crazy!
1,127 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »