for The Lion and the Lamb

4/23/2019 c73 Sophia
I refuse to believe Prim's death. Nope.
4/22/2019 c73 Guest
Tears so many tears!
You make me feel so much!
Uhhhh my heart
I am so emotionally invested in this story.
Don’t you dare stop writing. ️
4/22/2019 c73 Guest
UhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH
I can’t take this
4/21/2019 c73 2Ihaveacupofnoodles
‘ E
4/21/2019 c73 Figsy
Aaaaah! So much drama packed into one chapter, love it!
4/21/2019 c73 15Alexxis T. Swan
That was epic! Twist after twist or should I say betrayal after betrayal? I totally forgot about the sleep potion. I hope Prim lives (using the time stopper to slow down her death so capitol healers can save her). She’s the only one who would prevent a final hunger games of the capitol children- she knows children are not to blame for the sins of her parents and really- what chance did any Capitol citizen have to stop Snow’s tyranny?
4/21/2019 c73 FAN-atic-ionary
My, my, my. I'm still confused as to whether Hannibal has actually died, but knowing that Brutus is not makes me sigh a breath of relief I never thought I had.

This chapter really cleared up most things - Cassius' 'betrayal' was something I've pondered for a while, and those cryptic words he said to Prim didn't help either. His second betrayal makes me rethink: was it because his loved one died, that he had always intended to take some sort of revenge? Or was it that he never thought Prim would be a good influence/companion to Cato? Or rather despite him loving Cato, he was not as altruistic, and wanted Cato to feel the same sort of pain that he did.

Snow and that poison subplot was epic, and I commend you on thinking of that. I didn't give it much of a second thought when you first wrote that Prim had 'made a poison', and brushed it off as slightly weird but not unfathomable. The fact that it was a sleeping potion ticked all the boxes.

Bless you and your writing speed x I absolutely adore this story, and it'll be a bittersweet moment once it ends.
4/20/2019 c73 1Sariko-chan723
Wow. Just wow. You always manage to amaze me. I look forward to the next chapter. You had me on the edge of my seat and literally crying my eyes out about everything. I can’t wait for the next chapter! Please keep up the good work and update soon!
4/20/2019 c73 Rachel
So many plot twists! How could Cato not let Prim know the plan?! And Cassius?! Goodness gracious you’re killing me! Love how your brought back the sleeping drug that Prim used on Cato earlier in the story. Is Hannibal going to live?! So much death. I can’t believe it’s almost over! I’m so sad! Is it possible that you’ll write another story about Cato and Prim? I feel like there are so few good stories out there for this pairing. You are amazing!
4/20/2019 c73 223vlee
WOW!That was unexpected. Yet expected of Prim.
4/20/2019 c73 Cat Beats
I am really impressed by this chapter. You managed to keep me on my toes despite thinking that I knew how this was all going to happen. The character growth and change of everyone, especially Gale and Prim, really shine this chapter. Thanks as always and until next time!
4/14/2019 c10 Guest
Probably a little to late, but hope your procedure went well! Enjoying the story so far!
4/11/2019 c72 15Alexxis T. Swan
Wow I sure didn’t see that coming! A blast from the past with a twist. Nice to be reminded that Cato can play the war game better than Prim. Glad to see Katla’s still alive. I think Hannibal & Cassius will be fine too. The three brothers remind me a lot of the York princes from the White Queen.
4/11/2019 c72 Elle
This fanfiction is the best one I have ever read. It is descriptive and has hardly any errors. The plot twists and turns and leaves me intrigued, even after 70 chapters. I love how many different characters there are that weren’t in the books, and how they are all completely different. Thank you for blessing the fan fiction community
4/8/2019 c72 Cat Beats
I can't wait for the next scene and chapter, it will definitely show how Prim has changed since last time they met one on one. This chapter was fun, I like your inclusion of other characters previously shown. Thanks and until next time!
1,127 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »