FanFiction.Net
for The Lion and the Lamb

4/7/2019 c72 Guest
OH MY GOSH Mrs. Manniola was a surprise! I'm so glad Lorcan and Katla are alive! I'm so scared but excited for how this end is going to go down, I'm sure it will be amazing as always!
3/30/2019 c71 FAN-atic-ionary
Oh Nina, when have you ever not delivered? After the death of Jacen, I thought that chapter was my favourite. But this, oh wow this, is my new favourite. The twists and turns in your plot - I could not conceive the death of Penelope at the start of this chapter - and your vivid description of everything, in particular the mutants, really helped readers understand and visualise exactly how the Pit would have looked. I'm so excited to see Snow's reaction to P's death, see how Cato would react to seeing Prim again after not expecting to see her again, and also whether Hannibal might've still lived with the help of the potion or not. Cannot wait for the next part x

(PS i think this review might've been posted twice whoops)
3/30/2019 c71 Guest
Oh Nina, when have you ever not delivered? After the death of Jace, I thought that chapter was my favourite. But this, oh wow this, is my new favourite. The twists and turns in your plot - I could not conceive the death of Penelope at the start of this chapter - and your vivid description of everything, in particular the mutants, really helped readers understand and visualise exactly how the Pit would have looked. I'm so excited to see Snow's reaction to P's death, see how Cato would react to seeing Prim again after not expecting to see her again, and also whether Hannibal might've still lived with the help of the potion or not. Cannot wait for the next part x
3/29/2019 c71 1AnonymousRedhead
This chapter was just... wow! One of my favorite chapters so far. Looking back and seeing Prim's character growth to this point is truly incredible. I love how you have taken the Hunger Games trilogy and put your own unique spin on it. I have to say I do like your version better. The mutants in the Pit was such a great idea, and drives the point home of how cruel and heartless Snow is. Prim's show of mercy to Persephone by leaving her with the grenades was brilliant, and Persephone's deaths was completley necessary. You have all of your readers on the edge of our seats, waiting to see what happens next.
3/27/2019 c71 Rachel
This chapter had so many twists and turns! Was not expecting Snow to make her choose between Cato and Coral! He’s so heartless. Even the minuscule chance that Prim would choose Cato should have prevented him from sacrificing his own granddaughter. I love seeing how much she’s grown up even though she seems to have forgotten the sweet times she and Prim spent together. Justice for Persephone was tough but necessary, only bc Coral will miss her mother. Where did Snow take Cato?! And I totally didn’t expect the mutants in the pit. Poor Katniss :( nothing is sacred to Snow. Thank you for the update!
3/24/2019 c71 Figsy
Omg Katniss! So sad. Another exciting adventure of a chapter
3/24/2019 c71 EdenMae
Wow. Persephone’s death was the happiest I’ve felt but I felt like she deserved worse
3/24/2019 c71 15Alexxis T. Swan
That was amazing! I was rooting for Prim to do the unexpected and proud when she did. Persephone reminds me of Cersei in a way- her children are her only redeeming quality. I was pretty disgusted about the tribute corpses being turned into mutants. Snow won’t let them have peace even in death. The grenades are a stroke of genius. It really was merciful of Prim to spare Persephone or dying the truly terrible death she sought to inflict on Prim. At the same time, Prim was able to end the suffering of these frankstein creations. Two birds, one stone. Brilliant!
3/24/2019 c71 Cat Beats
That was perhaps the most satisfying ending to a chapter so far. I like that you've turned Prim into something better than whatever Katniss could have been. Most Prim stories have her portrayed as a weak imitation of Katniss but you've made her into her own character. Thanks for the update!
3/17/2019 c30 Meg24
When we will know what happen to Coral? I really miss her in the story! Prim's baby twins are beautiful, but I want to know if they will ever see Coral again. Love your story!
3/16/2019 c70 Figsy
Aaah! Oh no!
3/16/2019 c70 Alexxis T. Swan
Wow I really hope Hannibal lives, kingsmen style. Maybe Cassius is actually going to betray Snow in the end? Because I think he loves his family.
3/16/2019 c70 Cat Beats
This chapter was a wild ride, but I think you did a great job of including everything that makes this story great in this chapter. I think that, although Prim would probably not recognize it, she has become a much stronger person. She would probably describe it as being broken or bad but tough situations make tough people. Thanks as always and until next time.
3/16/2019 c70 FAN-atic-ionary
Oh my this chapter had me in grips. What's happened to Brutus? What's the fate of Hannibal? Will Cassius pay for his crime with his life in the next chapter, or will there be some sort of happily ever after? I'm definitely on edge, waiting for the next installation on what is the only story I've been following so aptly. Thank you, Nina, for allowing all of your readers a chance to follow on this wild ride of yours again 3
3/15/2019 c70 1Sariko-chan723
O.o woah. Oh my goodness. What a chapter. This was incredible as always. I really look forward to what you have in store for us next. Poor Hannibal. I loved him. He was part of the team and Katla. O poor Katla. I really hope Hannibal is alright TTTT keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the next chapter!
1,127 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »