FanFiction.Net
for The Lion and the Lamb

10/26/2018 c59 Holly
Whilst I waited for this chapter I went back and re-read the whole story because I couldn't wait! I have loved this story from the early chapters and have followed it for a couple of years now, but never reviewed. Just wanted to leave one and say that you are absolutely killing it and to show some appreciation because it is by far my favourite fanfic that I have read. Can't wait to see what's coming next! I can't help feeling for Cato, I just want him to find some small amount of happiness... And to know Prim is pregnant. Excited for the next chapter and rest of the story!
10/15/2018 c58 A
So excited for the next chapter!
10/15/2018 c58 Mistress-Cinder
Great Twist at the beginning. You would think we would have figured out that nothing is real in the arena unless it is proven to be. Cato certainly know how to make an entrance. Should be really interesting. Gale & Cato hate each other and she is gonna try to save them both & get them to work together.
10/14/2018 c58 Rachel
Prim’s reaction to creature Cato dying was so revealing. Talk about traumatizing, poor thing. And Gale laughing at her -_- (so nervous about Cato and Gale’s upcoming encounter). The rawness of her grief exposed the depth of her attachment and feelings towards real Cato. I wonder if he witnessed her distress.. And I KNEW it must have been Cato’s fear, Prim choosing Gale over him. He must have been watching from afar, simultaneously gutted and enraged. Be still my freaking heart! You have ruined me for any other Hunger Games pairing!

My heart broke for the dying old man and how Prim reminded him of his granddaughter, it was heart-wrenching and it truly showed the power of Prim’s compassion. Also I really appreciated Prim’s comparison between Gale and Cato, about how Cato never pretended to be anything other than his true self. I prefer the truth even if it may be ugly at times. Watching Gale kill the man didn’t sit right with me either. :( SO sad.

You had me at “Hello, little bird”! Ugh every time he says that I just DIE (in the BEST way). He is so delicious. I’m so scared yet excited about what’s going to happen next!

Thank you for answering my question! I will be in the deepest mourning when this story comes to and end but I’m going to savor every new (and old) chapter. You made my year! Hermione and Draco are my favorite Harry Potter pairing! Can’t wait to see what you come up with :)))
10/14/2018 c58 StrawberryPeaches
Thank you for the update. OMG things are about to get intense :D I can't wait to see! I'm also excited for your Draco/Hermione fix
10/13/2018 c58 9ShootingStar96
You truly have a gift. This story is absolutely amazing. I am very excited to see Cato back, yet a little weary thinking about what will happen next. I completely, 100%, entirely loved the “rue’s lullaby” parallel. I would have liked to have seen that part stretched a little more and see you dive into prim’s reaction to it more (as rue mirrored Prim and vice verse). But regardless, well done! Eagerly waiting for the next update.
10/13/2018 c57 ShootingStar96
Wow! (I am just now seeing this because work has been absolutely crazy.) The twist regarding the games and the fears really made things interesting - but believe me, they were already incredibly interesting. I am very excited to read the next chapter, and lucky me, it’s already published.
10/13/2018 c57 HopelesslyEmotional
Omg. Was Cato real or was he just Gale’s fear!?
10/13/2018 c58 Cat Beats
As always I am extremely pleased with this chapter, keep it up!
10/13/2018 c58 15Alexxis T. Swan
So her compassion really is a weapon more effective than Katniss' prowess. Wow. I like that everyone is getting more character development. Gale's getting tougher, Ruby's getting softer. And finally we see Cato again!
10/13/2018 c57 StrawberryPeaches
Thank you so much for the update! You're awesome! :)
10/12/2018 c57 Guest
First, I don’t understand how more people aren’t reviewing this amazing story. Completely dumbfounded.

Second, wait until Cato finds out Gale and Prim kissed! He’s gonna FREAK! Can’t wait to see him get all possessive again. I know that wasn’t real Cato (better not be) so I’m looking forward to this trio coming out of this fear obstacle and encountering other tributes ( mainly Cato :) I hope he’s fairing well “/ ) or finding a way to get the heck out of there. Also I hope Prim’s compassion towards Ruby doesn’t backfire later on, either towards herself or someone she cares about. My obsession with your story is unhealthy. I squeal like a banshee when I get an email. Not that I EVER want it to end (seriously), but how much longer do you think it will be? I feel like there are still so many unanswered questions (and secrets) between Prim and Cato. I miss the days spent in his house in district 1 (probably going to reread those chapters soon lol). Please never stop writing! Thank you! :)))
10/9/2018 c57 zazanga
"Die fucker" is an iconically Gale thing to say.
10/8/2018 c57 Cameron002
Excited for the next chapter!
10/7/2018 c57 Guest
CATOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO WTF HE BETTER NOT ACTUALLY BE DEAD!
I have sooooo many questions. Were Cato and Gale real? If not, wth is going on?! What’s the fear for the desert? Where will Prim get food and water?
Also, please please please update soon, I need more of this fic! I stayed up all night to read the last 10 chapters and I need more!
1,127 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »