for The Lion and the Lamb

9/10/2013 c3 Rachel
Oh my god! This is amazing! At the end if each chapter I crave for more! I love this story and I check my email every day at every hour to see if you have updated! This is a wonderfully well written story and I can't wait for the next chapter! This is one of the best fanfics I have read ever! Keep up the good work! Ps I'm so glad I found this story!
9/9/2013 c3 4SweetStarre123
Awsomee! Now I definitely can't wait till the next chapter! I cant wait until Primrose turns 18. Lol and are you from Texas/Tennessee?
9/9/2013 c3 Guest
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
9/9/2013 c1 Lily
Read this three times over. !
Waiting for the update please be quick! I'm dying to know what happens !xx
9/8/2013 c3 HeyBirdy
You are just such a good writer! I literally can not wait till the next chapter! You always leave such good endings. Also, I really like Brutus. You wrote him in very well. :)
9/6/2013 c2 SweetStarre123
Cato upsets me :(
9/1/2013 c2 Guest
I'm seriously in love with this story. You must update sooner!
9/1/2013 c2 HeyBirdy
Oh my gosh! Your such a good writer. I got really drawn into the story. Please please please update soon! You left a serious cliffhanger! I can not wait! :)
9/1/2013 c2 Rachel
Another wonderful chapter! I love it! Pleaser update soon! I'm in more suspense than last time! That's how you know that you're an amazing writer! Good job!
9/1/2013 c2 6Night Dawn
Hmm. Morbid. But it's well written, and completely in character. Prim isn't Katniss, and Cato isn't rainbows and unicorns. I look forward to your next update.
8/27/2013 c1 outside.the.districts
Oh my god! this is absolutely amazing! I love this story so much and i love how you have portrayedthe characters! you are an amazing author! please update soon! this has got me in so much suspense, im not gonna be able to sleep until you update!
Rachel
8/27/2013 c1 Rachel
Hey! I actually am .districts! I looooove this story! Please update soon! You made the characters so amazingly realistic! It's amazing! You're a wonderful writer!
8/25/2013 c1 4SweetStarre123
AMAZING! I loved how you made Prim's character so realistic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/23/2013 c1 Guest
Amazingly well written. I like the way you portray the characters and setting.
8/22/2013 c1 Guest
Update soon! Please! U just left me on a cliffhanger! I want to read more! This story has such a great plot line and is so well written!
1,126 « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »