FanFiction.Net
for The Lion and the Lamb

7/14/2019 c75 1jonathyn
one of the best hunger games fics I've read. good job
7/1/2019 c31 gemsaysfeelings
she is just SO stubborn

also this is a great fic goddamn
7/1/2019 c75 wescottxie
i can't even... no words can describe how good this story is and how it truly brought me to another universe... you're so cool
7/1/2019 c61 wescottxie
every time i finished a chapter, i always ended up cursing out loud because that's how good it is
6/21/2019 c75 so-apple33
Hello,

This fiction is the best fiction I've read about hunger games. You are an amazing author. Sorry for my bad english I am french.

5/20/2019 c75 Guest
Loved this story! Thanks so much for writing it!
5/20/2019 c75 Guest
Ok. My life complete now, thank you.
5/12/2019 c75 lostbutterfly.care
Is this really the end? It's been so long since I first read this story.
I was hoping for an epilogue, though. Like what would happen 10 years from now.
Or maybe a sequel! Is there any chance for us to see how the children grow?

Anyhow, I do love a happy ending. Thank you so much for creating such a good story.
5/12/2019 c75 Cat Beats
I’m proud to have been on this wild ride of a story. Not many authors manage to fully see their brainchild finished, and I think you did so perfectly. Even at the end I wasn’t sure how things would resolve. All of the characters actions felt natural with their progression. Thanks as always and until your next story!
5/12/2019 c75 2QHLuver
Thank you for sharing this story with us! I truly enjoyed reading it!
5/12/2019 c75 FAN-atic-ionary
Nina: thank you, thank you, and thank you. So many emotions are going through me right now - I can't believe I first started reading this fic around 5 years ago, where I fell in love with your portrayal of Prim as someone who's gentle and kind, yet that niceness ultimately becomes a strength rather than a weakness, as well as your portrayal of Cato as the brute I've always imagined, yet indeed has his humanity too.

At first, when you first mentioned execution in this chapter, for a split second I thought you were going to kill off Cato, and I was so scared to continue reading haha! Overall, I loved this ending. It's a great way to tie together all the remaining loose strings, and my heart is giddy to see that power reversal between Prim and Cato, especially the Manato reference as a victor in her own right, along the surprise element of the marriage.

I don't know how else to end this review, but I'd just like to say thank you for not giving up on what is definitely my favourite Hunger Games fanfic, even though PrimxCato was not originally one of my favourite pairings. I've also grown over the past five years, and it's fascinating to see how changes in your life has also affected the way you wrote this piece. I can only imagine it's a bittersweet feeling ending writing in this Universe, but I definitely am a huge Dramoine fan, so cannot wait to read the 4 upcoming stories you have planned for the HP-verse. It's not a goodbye, but a see-you-later x
5/11/2019 c75 jkteen22
I honestly can’t believe this story has come to an end. I can’t remember how many years ago it was when I stumbled upon this story but what a powerful and beautiful ending. It was so thoughtfully woven and you thought about every piece. Sharing the final story of Helena here was perfect and Prim taking Cato as her Manato was both playful and endearing. You have made me cry several times reading the Lion and the Lamb and I cannot wait to one day read your own published work! Absolute amazing job.
5/11/2019 c75 Em
Damn, such a good ending!
5/11/2019 c75 15Alexxis T. Swan
Yes taking Manato and raping little girls is absolutely wrong period. Good on Helena for giving a middle finger to the whole messed up system. However Katla and Prim have the autonomy to choose to be with the people they love despite those terrible things done to them, if it’s true consent and not Stockholm syndrome. Considering they’ve killed for and nearly died for the Carthage brothers, call me convinced.

It makes sense that Prim wouldn’t stay at the head of the government. Lux & Madge are an epitome of ‘opposites attract’. I think everyone left alive got the happy ending they deserve. Hopefully that includes Mrs. Everdeen & Brutus too.

This was one hell of a ride. Glad I could be a part of the journey. *three finger salute mockingjay whistle*
5/11/2019 c75 5Sunbattle
Wow! What a fantastic story, sorry for ghosting. My baaad. But thank you for finishing this piece! Happy ending after all :) :)
1,127 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »