for Avatar

13h c24 narutouzumaki9718
This is a great story so far hope for more soon if possible!
1/3 c24 kat1316
LOL I just found the notification of this chapter after going through a mountain of unread emails. I honestly forgot about this and had to reread everything. I hope hasn’t been abandoned and we can look forward to a new chapter in 2021
1/1 c5 drucifer000
this harry is just entirely too naive and submissive for me, sorry...
12/5/2020 c23 et-reader97
Ok the start and middle was very interesting and I'm hoping to see more interactions between Harry and the navi. Up the ending part was a curb stomp to the face. Having said that I can't wait to see where you go with this. Keep up the great work.
12/5/2020 c21 et-reader97
Great chapter and dang that was an amazing display of what Harry can do when he is flooded with energy. And I completly understand where you are going with make in this. The movies only show the rose tinted view of the main charecter when in reality they can be just as bad as the villain if just one or two things where different.
12/5/2020 c12 et-reader97
Dang. First I have to say nice twist with the unoctanium being a magic super battery. Second the "illusion" was amazing, sucks thought that Michael got shot right after an amazing display.
12/5/2020 c10 et-reader97
Oh snap. Not engender going to talk about the "tests", but the part at the end is erie as hell.
12/5/2020 c9 et-reader97
Michael is seriously bodyguard of the year. I like how he gave Harry the hard facts and how they act together. Also the part with the kids lining up for colored hair was adorable. Keep up the great work.
12/5/2020 c8 et-reader97
Wow. That was a roller coaster. I have to say though I absolutely love the last part of the chapter. I can just picture it in my head and as much as it was an impulsive decision the sheer amount of wonder and hope he gave those people is the kind of magic I love reading about. Keep up the great work.
12/5/2020 c7 et-reader97
Nice chapter I like how Harry is getting a plan going for how he wants to help the world. Also I thought it was hilarious how he just waved off accidentally messing up the preserved Devils snare. Speaking of plants I can't wait for Harry's green thumb to shine. Keep up the great work.
12/5/2020 c6 et-reader97
Great chapter I really loved the part at the end. I can so see a little girl on the street getting her first view of real magic and just geeking out. I also love the detail you go into everything, I can't wait to see if he meets up with mads. Keep up the good work.
11/30/2020 c24 Bptex
I only recently come across this story, but I have to say that I'm really enjoying it! I'm looking forward to more interactions between harry and the Na'vi
11/27/2020 c22 Mouselle
I think Lawrence of Arabia is the poster child for an outsider leading the natives successfully against the superior technological force...
Love the story! Thank you!
11/13/2020 c24 Clownest
Hope you continue, as this story is great
11/10/2020 c24 NathanielTheCat