for Fuel and Fire

10/12/2013 c1 6plisetsky0301
I'm gonna leave a review for each chapter because I just discovered this and this whole AU series is SO good. In this chapter, I love how you open up the idea of parallel worlds, and I absolutely adore how you write these two! I agree that in canonverse I can't see these two showing intimacy through the whole pda thing, I mean there are more important things going on. Also, love the insight in Hanji's pov, I'm a sucker for everything dark and romantically tragic. Ahh this one was just so well-written, good job!
10/12/2013 c3 slypkc
ohmygod. OHMYGOSH
the ending was really unexpected..

But I loved it nonetheless (:
Can't wait for the next chapter
10/8/2013 c2 4Clovergirl100
Aeeee!
Make more!
It soiioooo awsome
10/7/2013 c2 slypkc
this was so cute omfg
10/3/2013 c2 leonhart
ahhh this is great! Can't wait for the next chap!
10/3/2013 c2 natsunosora
The Last of Us... I don't know if we're thinking the same thing but this is a survival horror game for PS3, right? I love that game as much as I love this chapter :)
10/3/2013 c1 natsunosora
I love the way you twist the words into something dramatic and powerful to create wonderful paragraphs. I so glad I find this story of yours. Keep up the good work! :)

Signed: natsu_no_sora [Sorry, can't log in iPod.]
10/5/2013 c2 12solitarycloud
This was so awesome! XDDD Does this AU chapter end here or will you be continuing it? To be honest, I'm a little hesitant about alerting this fic since you said there's a lot of pain... *wince* My heart can only take so much from the manga... :C But this chapter... It's so good! *is torn* Gahh...I hope I don't regret alerting this ;w;
10/4/2013 c2 2Meepmeep123
This is perfect, and I love it with a passion. I cannot wait for the next update!
10/4/2013 c2 1Yumemi Sayaka
this was touching.. though i was wishing that Levi not listen to the little voice in his head haha.. thanks for this can't wait for the next update.
10/3/2013 c2 28Seirin
Love it *.* Continue, please *.*
10/3/2013 c2 8AnberlinEve
Reading this, I felt my heart shriveling up like a dried up piece of lemon and felt the sensation of being punched behind my nose at first. I feared for the worst and thank god it didn't happen. Then, the shriveling feeling blossomed and you know what they don't need words when they have actions. This is amazing. The doctor and soldier AU thing works like a charm too.
10/3/2013 c2 10thunder sister
Sooo cute! I love this AU so different yet very much the same. But I'm a little confused, why is your fic in the Auruo category instead of Levi? :O
10/3/2013 c2 7maplecat
this is really sweet! this is too wonderful but kinda like bittersweet,you have no idea that i kept reading the 1st chapter over and over again because i think they are just IN CHARACTER and i even drew levihan based on the 1st ch and bam! you just posted 2nd ch...I'M SO HAPPY! when i'm done drawing i might posted it on my tumblr
10/2/2013 c1 maplecat
Omg this is really nice! And I agree with you that even if levi and hange are in relationship they will still act all bros instead of all fluffy lovey dovey which I can't never imagine,but adding a little romance here and there sounds really sweet,and I love your writting skills,can't wait for me and keep it up your good work!
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »