FanFiction.Net
for Serpents

6/5/2017 c4 jerkchickenz
That was fantastic. I always wanted a Rick/Michonne/Daryl triangle but the stupid show tried to make Daryl asexual.

Quick idea for another fanfic if you have the time and/or inclination: Rick, Daryl, Michonne and others are on a run. Rick somehow gets separated from them. They search for him to no avail. Meanwhile Rick has been kidnapped into servitude ala Beth and Grady Hospital. Despite numerous attempts he can't escape. 6 months later and Daryl and Michonne are in a relationship. Rick finally finds his way home. He hates the both of them for being together.

Please make this happen :)
4/16/2017 c4 Guest
You are just EVIL for not continuing this. I've read it at least 3 times.
2/15/2017 c4 Catia
Please update this. It's so hot. You have to continue it. I love Daryl and he's so sexy in this story. Pretty please update this. I love it!
1/30/2017 c4 Guest
Love this story...please don't leave us hanging...
1/20/2017 c4 jacpin2002
This story is hot! I do hope you finish it.
1/12/2017 c4 Guest
One of the best I've read, please finish this, please
10/8/2016 c2 Trista 3
Rick nor Daryl want to stop having sex with Michonne!
10/8/2016 c1 Trista 3
Love the hot and heavy stuff!
8/26/2016 c4 atm0000
I wasn't really sure where this was headed, but I must say I really enjoyed it. Hope you finish at some point.
8/8/2016 c4 wereworldsurvivor
Phew! *vigorously fans self* You're such a great writer and storyteller! Really enjoyed this story, fantastic!...
but so sad when I realised it was unfinished :((
8/3/2016 c4 QueenMich
Love this. I really hope that you decide to continue with this fic.
8/2/2016 c4 Danesadie
Loved the Richonne parts, not into the threesome thing. No matter how sexy Daryl is. Threesomes are destructive, not healthy at all. Plus Rick has children. Plus Rick told Daryl that he's greedy, so you know there will eventually be a fight between the two men. Can't believe Michonne would let these men share her like if she was a piece of meat. Rick should just get Daryl a blow up doll and dress her like Michonne.
6/27/2016 c1 Monique
I am begging you to finish this story. I was a little apprehensive at first but then I was hooked. THis is such a unique plot! I love it!
6/27/2016 c1 Monique
4/12/2016 c1 CarleyL
WOW! I just read your three-part (so far) Richonne / Dixonne story, and it was a-mazing! I want you to go write for the show itself for real! You are a wonderful writer and I love the way you captured the POVs of Rick, Michonne, and Daryl equally. Let me also say that you totally NAILED the Daryl dialogue like I've never seen before. Did I mention that I'd love for you to write for the show and wish that all of this had actually happened on the show?

Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work - you're very talented.

CL