FanFiction.Net
for Serpents

3/27/2016 c2 Naathsbeauty
I love this fic. I'm loving sweet affectionate Richonne and salty calculating funny Daryl. This is the most fun I've had reading a story in a really long time. bravo!
3/15/2016 c4 1RealCamille
*EYYYYYYYYYYYYE* don't even know what to say about this damn story (I'm turned on?). Like... WTF is this?

It's SOOOO good, and I love your writing and I can't wait to see what happens next. SMH. I'd be ashamed if I wasn't a grown woman who has seen some thangs. LOL!
3/9/2016 c3 flowerbomb
That was actually pretty funny. When I realized there was going to be a threesome element to the story I thought that I would get mad or frustrated with the characters like in every other love triangle on Earth but I didn't . I love the way you write. Everything feels real and meaningful without getting caught up in the details. Now that at least a part of this threesome is officialy Canon I hope you can find the inspiration to finish the story. Please be back soon!
3/2/2016 c4 BeeVee1
Im ride or die for this and im ussually to greedy like Rick for threesomes.
2/20/2016 c4 5afilmmefatale
Really loved this one! Those were smoking hot love scenes. And the phrases you use are so original and fresh.
6/20/2015 c4 1MichonneGalaxy
Will this story ever be completed? D: its one of my favorites
6/10/2015 c4 3sleepywitchysamurai
Please continue this story, its absolutely brilliant
12/18/2014 c4 19BabyKay47
While I think a Rick/Michonne/Daryl threesome would be terribly hot, I didn't think it could be done realistically without making one or all of the characters seem OOC. But somehow you've managed to make it seem completely natural that during a zombie apocolypse, with walkers right outside their door, and Michonne hurt and wounded, they would totally get it on. And it will be glorious. As soon as you can get around to updating/finishing this story :D
12/2/2014 c4 rhf1229
Noooo that cliffhanger! This chapter was fantastic; all of the rewrites and work you put into it really shows. The sentences flow really well and the suspense is great. Plus, the characters are still so well-written. I can't wait for the next chap!
11/14/2014 c1 Leti0422
Looking forward to your update! Your story is so captivating
11/3/2014 c4 Guest
Update soon...please
10/13/2014 c4 1ClumsyTonks
this is just too delicious!
10/13/2014 c4 9SparkleMichele
OMG! You seriously left us hanging! Chica is you don't update soon!
Love it. Keep up the good work...smiles...
10/11/2014 c4 Guest
Love this story, very interesting. Much as I love daryl, Richonne is way more sexy
9/29/2014 c4 Keena
Yes! This was a good ass read and I lived! Thnx for this and appreciate this!
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »