FanFiction.Net
for Serpents

9/28/2014 c4 5Amrcncpprhd
Thank you very much, Yellowspotlight89. This chapter was awesome, this story is awesome. You put a lot of work and detail into this chapter, and I love the feels going back and forth between these three. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. Awesome job! Please update soon.
9/28/2014 c4 inaesn
. . . .do this.I LOVE IT!
9/28/2014 c4 70QuasiOuster
EXCITED to see this update. It's so nice to marinate in this story and in the atmosphere that you built while things were developing throughout the chapter. Your language is so lovely - a few times, I found myself rereading certain sentences or passages because of how well they flowed. I felt like we got time to experience the various tensions as things were going down. The POV switches were great for that. The way you presented Rick and Michonne brought the emotional complexity. But I particularly appreciate your portrayal of Daryl's confidence which feels natural given what we know about their circumstances. With this momentum, I'm really ready to see how they handle whatever comes next for them in this encounter.
9/28/2014 c4 40cakebythepound
Is it even legal to be this much of a tease? I feel like I have so much to say, but it would basically just be me groveling at your feet, and that's awkward, so I won't write you an essay. But basically, you are a positively AMAZING writer, and I love this, so I'm gonna sit here and wait. But I'm not gonna like it.
9/26/2014 c3 Guest
Your tumblr said it would be updated this week
8/8/2014 c3 Stormfrost
It's been a while and I wondered if this story was going to have the final chapter? I hope so because it is a great fic and I would luv to know how it ends! So I'm begging for an ending! PPPPLLLLLEEEAASSSEEEE
7/19/2014 c1 5PracticallyCharmed
hot
6/15/2014 c3 Guest
I have completely lost hope of this story ever being updated or finished, shame
6/8/2014 c3 RaeRaeRaeLiz
I wouldn't mind reading a threesome, but if not, I'm leaning toward Daryl and Michonne. I just like their vibe better and the character of Daryl better.
6/4/2014 c3 kimyso
Still waiting to for the update!
4/16/2014 c3 Guest
Wow. That was amazing. This needs as update ASAP. Keen to see the threesome lol
3/21/2014 c1 MelisandeCourtois
Your writing is excellent. I look forward to reading more from you.
2/25/2014 c2 rhf1229
Oh god. I didn't know how you would top that last chapter, but...um. This was something else altogether. The way you write Michonne and Daryl are so incredibly accurate, and the way you put scenes together, I could perfectly see them happening with the characters from the show. Everything is so vivid and hot and my words are failing me entirely. This story was just so fckin sexy! In the words of Jayne Cobb, I'll be in my bunk...
2/25/2014 c1 rhf1229
Wow. Holy crap this is well-written. And thank you, thank you, thank you for writing both Richonne and Dixonne! I love both ships-either one works out, imo. And the way you write all three characters is fantastic, plus how this story paralleled with the show. Really awesomely done
2/6/2014 c3 Guest
It has been a month since the last update.

And I keep checking everyday to see if this wonderful story has been updated.

Not to rush you or anything but please update soon.
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »