FanFiction.Net
for private pleasures

2/1 c25 kazuyaryo
A great story.
12/13/2023 c12 1digidestined
stop using the word protuberance it’s corny.
11/12/2023 c1 NNugyen
Excuse me, I saw that your fanfiction was translated and published on a russian website. Did you give that person permission to do that?

(Delete the spaces)
readfic/ 8631966?sourcetab_author_works
9/13/2023 c26 5ElevatedJewel
Wait... your leaving it here for the re-edit... I'm so sad. I don't know why I thought this story was completed. I'm so sad right now
9/13/2023 c18 ElevatedJewel
OK here's something I don't get how is it that his secretary didn't recognize Reika or know who she was unless he fired his previous secretary or something?
9/13/2023 c16 ElevatedJewel
I love this story. It's my second time reading it, but I noticed some inconsistencies such as the divorce papers, on one part it says Ryou threw them in a fire, another says he ripped them, but then Sakura grabbed them from his desk. Also in the beginning there are some details that get muddled. After those things are resolved this is a publishable story. I would make the affair between Ryou and Reika last longer, it ends out of no where like when did she get a conscience, was it the slap that triggered her? Just some things to think about.

Though I love the story and the smut!
11/21/2022 c1 Dasgun
8/29/2022 c16 qinsanx
was good until this unnecessary drama
8/29/2022 c15 qinsanx
Man sakura is getting on my nerves
2/19/2022 c25 Guest
Could you keep the old version and make a new story that’s the new version? Instead of revising and deleting the old story. I would still love to read the old one along with the new one. :)
2/8/2022 c18 Guest
You rewriting this fic right? Please, Reika has not received her karma yet other than feeling guilty.
1/1/2022 c11 v.yeesha
Ryou and reika deserve to be miserable. Reika doesn't deserve forgiveness. Whatever she said, whatever her reason was, she was still sleep with a married man. Ryou was trash
11/15/2021 c25 Guest
Ohmygod this story is still rocking hope this gets updated!
8/5/2021 c25 DarkBlossom31
I'm so upset, I completely forgot that I've read this before so I started it over and only now realized that it was not finished. Please continue this.
5/26/2021 c1 ShiSued
end it bitch! that marriage is failing.
987 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »