for Nothing

9/18/2013 c1 D
This was beautifully written
9/7/2013 c1 17tiCocoChanelle
pppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr rffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cttttttttttt
9/1/2013 c1 3hisgirlwednesday447
I wrote a one shot for after the episode Bitter Pill and this story of his thoughts is AMAZING! Mine is more of a Fiona's POV and yours of Michaels is just so... Words don't describe it!
8/24/2013 c1 ABVR
This is a nicely done look inside Michael's head at the end of an episode that ended on one of the biggest emotional "wham!" notes of the season (maybe the series) . . .

Then it hits the two paragraphs starting with "Now he sat alone," and it kicks up about three notches at once. Those two paragraphs are, maybe, the most insightful 100 words or so I've ever read about Michael's character arc, and - even if that wasn't your intention - they make the "peeling the onion" structure of the last 3-4 seasons make a kind of retrospective sense. The *real* meta-plot of "Burn Notice," they suggest, has always been not "Michael gets his job back," but "Michael gets his soul back."

I have no idea if that's what the people behind the show had in mind . . . but if it isn't, that's just a sign that you "get" their characters better than they do. :-)