for we lost faith in the arms of love

5/15/2019 c1 2little miss michelle
Loved this! So sweet! And I love the mention of the Hound
3/31/2015 c1 98MorbidDramaMaker
Lovely.
11/23/2014 c1 1816
Perfect fluffy goodness! I like to read stories of Sansa being happy because who knows if she'll ever get to be in the books.
5/25/2014 c1 please ff.net delete account
I really love their banters, especially when he promised her one day that he'll teach her to swear. I could always imagined the playfulness and sweetness between them. And by saying that, it's not so hard to imagine a happy future for them. I like that you added another view for us to see the development of these two, but in my honest opinion I just can't see Shae as being understanding of their growing relationship TV canon wise. I guess it's by the way Shae looks so hurt when Tyrion told her to leave. But I'm fond of her opinions in this. Shae(TV) has always been a character that I just can't hate and sympathised with even though by recent event had caused Tyrion much pain. Anyway, love this story and the way you told this is superb. Love it!
5/21/2014 c1 48bye123456789
Ah this is a nice story
I like how both Sansa, Shae, and Tyrion are portrayed; I love their growing friendship but also Sansa's wariness and the sadness beneath it despite this being pretty happy for a GoT sort of thing augh good job
4/6/2014 c1 155NephilimEQ
Absolutely lovely! Tyrion and Sans a are my OTP for Game of Thrones. :)
1/28/2014 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
Another great fic. I hope you continue to write for this pairing because you do them so much justice. :)
9/22/2013 c1 11Redbookbluebook
I think I kind of love the way you write GoT fics. Absolutely lovely.
8/31/2013 c1 2FreeSpritSprite
You capture their characters very well. It's nice to see them bonding :)
8/30/2013 c1 guest
So good. I love your Sansa and Tyrion. It's just so perfect. I can't wait until the writing ug bites you again :)
8/30/2013 c1 nhrc
I think so too.
8/27/2013 c1 1Megilien
Hi there!:)

Just wanted to express my appreciation and gratitude for your -hopefully still growing- collection of related Sansa/Tyrion oneshots. I've had you on my Author Alert list for quite a few years, actually, thanks to a lovely Literati (Gilmore Girls) and a few Sparrabeth (POTC) fics, which is why it was a wonderful surprise to discover that you'd started writing for my ASOIAF OTP. Especially since it's such a rare occurence: sadly, there is not that much support for S/T, though I hope you won't ever let that discourage you. I've read all your S/T fics and I have to say I love the delicate, subtle way in which you write these 2 and their interactions: you manage to convey, in an efficient and poignant manner lit up every now and then by refreshing little touches of humour, Sansa's PTSD, her fear and inner conflict over letting her mask slip even for an instant and despite it, her growing closeness to people like Shae [I'm not a fan of Show!Shae, since it's too big of a departure from Book!Shae, but you made her even more supportive of Sansa, so the least I can do is respectfully hold my tongue, lol] and especially Tyrion. Huge props for showing his respectful longing, his fear and yet excitement about his own growing feelings, to the point of opening up about Tysha.

So yeah...I've just left you an incoherent mess of feels, so to make a long story short -er- : thank you so much for sharing your talent with this particular -tiny- fandom, and I hope to see more of your S/T series :D!
8/27/2013 c1 siberia21
Beautiful! Pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing.:)
8/25/2013 c1 wildhoneyfitri1
I love the slowly developed budding relationship between these two, you wrote it so well... :)
8/24/2013 c1 21MorgauseNokami
Lovely. And wont let me post that because somebody else already did so this sentence is added to post it anyway.
21 Page 1 2 Next »