for Conan Suspected

9/21/2018 c12 Syren Nolbuluuki
This is good so far! I like it!
12/8/2016 c4 41Kittenn1011
The gratuitous Japanese is, well, gratuitous. Anything completely untranslatable is fine, like honorifics, but when you go as far as sentences like "nande koko ni", it's just an annoyance. I recommend laying off- there's no reason to throw in random Japanese like that.
7/10/2016 c7 Guest
I thought Thought they were twins... -_-
6/1/2016 c12 gabbygirl199
can you please make more chapters and your murder case was perfect. I had to keep guessing who it was.
5/12/2016 c12 7xxSnowxxAngelxx
Love this story! Please update soon! 'Hannin wa, anata da' i love that line XD ((not totally sure of the romaji spelling for 'hannin' but assuming that is it... hannin being culprit XD))

-It wouldn't be immediate, they'd need a lab tech to check the blood against the three suspects. but it is easily discovered whose blood was on the body.
Love the pillow fight scene XD Dunno why they couldn't have chosen 'Edogawa Kaito' or something for his alias if they were planning on calling them brothers as reason for Kids arrival in chibi form... or Edogawa Raiden... (though keeping his first name Kaito would be easy enough since its a fairly common name)

-But yeah... love this story XD
1/15/2015 c12 38FI.Biji-Chic White
It'll be fun to watch how that two shrunked teen fight BO :D Ahh... I can't wait! XD

Hope you finish it soon :)
Kudos!
1/15/2015 c6 FI.Biji-Chic White
Haha... You're busted, Shinichi XD
Sugoii (:
1/15/2015 c5 FI.Biji-Chic White
I like this one, khukhu... Enjoy being kid, Kid! XD
1/15/2015 c1 FI.Biji-Chic White
Wow, Sonoko. It's almost there XD You just have to ignoring the impossible...
Nice story, man. I like it :)
7/27/2014 c16 6Smiley-Nami
This is good. Continue when you can.
6/27/2014 c1 jaconda
About your review of the Doctor Who/Cardcaptor Sakura fic you reviewed. The Doctor has done a lot of cooking over the years, and yes, he speaks many different languages, both human and alien, without the TARDIS.
3/5/2014 c16 10ridiculouslyhappy
It's alright. I just wished to read more. I'm not rushing you, take your time.
2/11/2014 c16 animelover9890
Well I'm glad you learned your lesson. Next time you have an idea for another story, instead of posting it write it until you finish the other story then post it.
2/10/2014 c16 xider
seriously? two fucking paragraphs? im a big fan of this fanfic, and yes i may need to reread the murder case arc, but after such a devoted person like you just writes something like this, please tell me that your next chapters that your writing will be double the normal chapter. also,if your not satisfied with something, don't post it till your are, don't just post some shit like two paragraphs, we are willing to wait for the chapter. please remember that.
1/22/2014 c15 Guest
ooo I hate Ran I can't explain why but I just hate her and she practically let them kidnap the boys. I hope he and ran don't end up together at the end. Can't wait for more.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »