for Can't Shake You

10/3 c10 JennCorinthos
OMG Yes... I loved it.. Great writing...
10/8/2013 c10 galli2
HOW DID YOU KNOW THE FIRST EPISODE WAS GOING TO BE LIKE THAT... OMG it was like exactly the same!
10/2/2013 c10 16jessers113
What a great ending! This story was really good :)
10/2/2013 c10 daisesndaffidols
How I wish the ending of your story is how season three would start...but I fear it's going to be a rocky start for Zade...
10/2/2013 c9 daisesndaffidols
I like that Lemon is trying to help Wade..but I fear it's going to backfire on her..and even worse.. for him.. I think Joel should just leave.. and that Zoe should talk to Wade.. that seems to be their biggest problem.. communicating with eachother
10/2/2013 c10 Celia Toma
Thank you! I loved it all
10/1/2013 c10 CalleiaNeal1988
I'm so glad they are back together
10/1/2013 c10 cadenf
I do hope you aren't quite done. I am so glad that they found their way, but yes they do both need to talk. Thank you!
9/23/2013 c8 daisesndaffidols
OMW! Earl's story made me want to cry! He may be the town drunk..but he pays attention more the people think he does. He probably knows more about the town they anyone else.
I seriously hope that Zoe takes Lavon's advice and talks to Wade and soon.. and that Joel leaves town...
9/23/2013 c7 daisesndaffidols
ARGH! Wade and Zoe both want me to smack them! They just have to come clean with eachother and tell the other how they really feel!
9/21/2013 c8 30Nova802
Terrific update! I loved the moment with Lavon-I adore their friendship. And Earl trying to help his son is so so so perfect! This line was terrific: "...And on the day that I knew she finally forgave me? I slipped that ring right on her finger and refused to let her go."

Thanks for sharing!
9/20/2013 c8 Celia Toma
Great chapter! I love Earl and Zoe.
9/20/2013 c8 16jessers113
I love Earl! He's so sweet and he should play a big part in fixing Wade and Zoe on the show. Can't wait for more :)
9/20/2013 c8 cadenf
I loved the Earl and Zoe stuff in this chapter.

But I do hope Zoe and Wade talk soon. Problem is, I don't know what all she can say since she thinks he has a girlfriend.
9/15/2013 c7 Paper Angels