for Move On

1/27/2017 c1 hillevi
very lovely story. Perfect to who they are.
7/4/2015 c1 Silverbengal
Aww, poor Mary! Carson is so nice to her though, it's really sweet!
2/6/2014 c1 juicyjools
I am re reading this story again and marvel at the the way you wrote Mary's journey after matthew, ..I was in tears, especially now when we are into series 4 and mary coming back to life again. I worry that Matthew will be forgotten soon and anew man in his place.
I hope you will write new stories soon about M/M because i just love your writing.
11/18/2013 c1 juicyjools
I have finally got to this story and what a beautifully written one.
Her friendship with Carson is always her mainstays after every heartache and she felt more comforted by him than her own parents.
"and the widowed mother of the heir of Downton returned to their bedroom, etc,etc-her fears that it was an astonishing thing" -is really astonishing writing.
9/7/2013 c1 7GallifreyanPanicMoon
I just want to say how much I adore this. I have always loved the relationship between Carson and Mary and I especially love the way he has always been there for her and you show this so well.
I will admit, the moment he says that it was nice to see her in white, my heart actually broke, because I heard Michelle say that at the start of Season 4, it will have been six months since Matthew's death and Mary will still be heart-broken and refusing to come out of mourning. Naturally I immediately thought of what is to come and how we will see the broken-hearted Mary which her character has so well concealed in the other seasons.
8/29/2013 c1 Audrey C
Lovely story. Captured Mary and Carson's relationship very nicely. Well done!
8/28/2013 c1 Emjo3
Absolutely beautiful !
8/26/2013 c1 Guest
Just beautiful. Epitomizes carson and Mary and their relationship to perfection.
8/25/2013 c1 1modernities
Stunning stunning stunning, was so happy that I had the first preview of this before other eyes got to it :) You write the Carson/Mary relationship so beautifully and I hope we get moments like this in the canon s4
8/24/2013 c1 8trinadeckers
So devastatingly beautiful. That is really all I can say.