for 9 to 5

5/14/2014 c15 2the-power-of-love
awwwww to cute I loved it
5/7/2014 c14 the-power-of-love
awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute loved it
5/1/2014 c14 1DustyQOTF
School is always busy.. I do love this story its so awesome and I like how your taking things slow with this. Keep up the good work.
4/30/2014 c14 Dekkaann
Hey! Just update when u can! I mean don't Wait a loooooooong time but if it takes u 2-4 weeks to update I promise I won't kill u. Just try to keep it at a Max of four weeks between each chapter if u please! Just take your time to make a good nice chapter then to rush and make a half hearted filter chapter! I promise I sill still read and it take u 2-4 weeks! Don't fall behind in school or anything just to update please! Love the story so much I will Wait a few .updates be!
4/26/2014 c13 Dekkaann
Oh what can I say!
I love Kurt's coworkers I love KT and how she calls him and Pretty eyes! And I love the nick cx so kawaii I can't Wait for Blaine to met his coworkers!
4/21/2014 c11 Dekkaann
Oh this is my first update you will see I think because it will only allow one update a chapter so this was after my review for chapter 12 so you may want to read that first but here you go... I really want to see maybe if you want I wanna see Kurt tell his friends about the suicide thing! I know it's mean but maybe another get together with all of them with the kids and Blaine there for support and of course little Kathryn Tess! (still i with her name) Just a idea I wanted to see since it would be very emotional and show how much he loves his friends and finally feels safe to tell them now he has his new found love! Oh and if u go with it (Which I am Pretty sure you won't) maybe Kurt could talk to Blaine before hand as Well! Just some shot in the dark ideas! Won't ramble to much to you this time. Love the story! Looking for they update soon hopefully!
4/21/2014 c12 Dekkaann
Ok I don't review to people idk why but this is the second one I have and I just wanted to say
A
Ma
Zing!
I really love it and glad it didn't move to fast as I have read some stories that move way to fast. I love the plot and KT like you is my spirit animal! She is so me I was probably like her when I was two! I love this story too much I am Dying! I NEEEEEEEED NEED I TELL U a update! I love what you did with the school and her mom Ohhhhhh drama for Blaine and KT as her mom makes an unexpected appearance in her life! I wonder how KT will react! And I feel in love with the name Kathryn Tess Regain Anderson! (hope I spelled it right ) I love this story and Klaine of course! Sorry just like u I love to ramble! Love the story can't Wait for a update and oh did I tell u how muc ALL THE COUPLES! They all fit so well I love Quinn and Puck as much as Finnchel (not sure if one n or two) and Klaine! I am favorite/fallowing this story and you! If your looking for a idea try some Niff for a story! Sorry sorry for the rambling! v.v had to express my love because I believe since your such a good writer and this is such a good story I just HAD too! Thanks for this story can't Wait for a update and more stories!
3/30/2014 c12 1danajs
Yay! A great chapter with lots of Klaine and romance. More please especially since they are finally back together and happy. And Kurt is so loving and KT, the little precious angel needs all the love and support she can get.
3/12/2014 c13 2the-power-of-love
awww this was cute love it
1/8/2014 c12 the-power-of-love
awwwww to cute love it!
1/7/2014 c12 26KlainersTeenageDream101
I have a feeling that Calliope is a bit like Brittany. But I think she's awesome. Looking forward to more. For klaine to be in a icerink together, they just have to sing White Christmas :)
1/6/2014 c11 MrsNessa91
awwww. it was sweet;) i'm waiting for more
and i really love Lea. she is really Rachel's daughter :D
1/5/2014 c11 KlainersTeenageDream101
Aww, yay that's awesome. I'm glad you picked Alex :) Both names are awesome and I'll be sure to PM you. Can't wait for more.
1/5/2014 c11 Dearnoone97
Well happy late birthday! And I am so so so so happy that they are together. I am glad that Blaine is finally moving on he deserves someone who is going to make himself and KT happy and I think that kurt is that someone ; )
12/31/2013 c11 2the-power-of-love