for The Heart Knows When

11/6/2018 c1 SuziH-J
Great story. Glad they have found each other again.
9/20/2016 c1 Narshia
Every time I read this it makes me tear up. It's so sad but also happy.
9/12/2014 c1 33Sinceslicedbread
This was very bittersweet. Tentatively touching. To think that neither one of them had left each other's thoughts in ten years, proves that true love never dies.

Twenty reviews surely warrants a sequel - no?
8/12/2014 c1 188Gmariam
I liked it! I like how you still mentioned the 456 and Miracle Day, as well as Owen and Tosh. I wonder how Gwen died. Plus you made it totally believable that Ianto could hide for so long. I agree with the other reviews that want a sequel. Great job!
3/8/2014 c1 sandysan2013
This just screams foe a sequel.
10/12/2013 c1 black59
superb!
9/17/2013 c1 36Duam78
awwww ... they really are meant one for each other ... they are soul mates !
this is a great story (again ) a story who could really happen ... with an other end that the one we know ...
Thx
9/5/2013 c1 7workingsomecoffeemagic
Absolutely gorgeous piece of writing!
8/27/2013 c1 2k+badly-knitted
There's hope now, a possibility of a future, but ten years have gone past. How much longer will they get? Will the nanogenes do more than just fix his injuries this time? I'd like to think that they'll get more than just a human lifetime after all the time that's been wasted. By the sound of it, they never got over each other and Ianto wasn't happy. Maybe he finally can be now.

Great story.
8/26/2013 c1 Aya2013
lovely! thank you for sharing!
8/26/2013 c1 Guest
Oh this is very sweet. It could have made a long epic story, but it works well like this :)
8/26/2013 c1 Guest
you know what's best about this? Gwen's dead and Ianto's alive.

but oh yes, the fic was great, too.
8/25/2013 c1 153toobeauty
loved it!
8/25/2013 c1 17Taamar
Another vote for 'write more'. I love everything you write, and this is no exception.
8/25/2013 c1 imunladylike
I agree with the others. This is totally set up for more than a oneshot. I'd read it. This was good and I'd like to see the relationship dynamic with an older, wiser, more skillful Ianto. Maybe as Jack's second.
22 Page 1 2 Next »